|Game Title:||Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction|
|Game Developer:||Ubisoft Montreal|
|Initial Release Date:||29 Apr 2010|
Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction follows up on Splinter Cell Double Agent with Sam Fisher trying to find the truth about his daughter’s (Sarah) death.
The game removes some of the heavy stealth mechanics from previous Splinter Cell games, such as the alarm that used to be frustrating but now allows the game player to go through more action-oriented missions that entertain the game at points.
Provide Where the stealth option is difficult. The graphics engine looks great and the use of images and word estimates on surfaces looks great. The story is well put together, it is full of action and truth-seeking like the previous games.
Compared to the other games in the series, the campaign felt a little less than 7 hours, however, there are some additional single-player / co-levels (DLC adds 4 more) that can be played in 3 different modes. If you’ve enjoyed previous Splinter Cell games, you’ll enjoy seeing how Sam Fisher’s story and life unfold in an updated graphics and game engine that really shines.
You may like:>> Download Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell: Blacklist For PC
System Requirements of Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction Game
- OS: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or 2.4 GHz AMD Athlon X2 64
- Memory: 1.5 GB Windows XP / 2 GB Windows Vista, Windows 7
- Graphics: 256 MB DirectX 9.0c–compliant video card (512 MB recommended)
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c
How to Install Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction” folder.
- Click on the “setup” and Install the.
- Open the “src” >> “system” Folder, Click on the “Conviction_game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 5.44 GB||Download Here|