Stoneshard PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Stoneshard Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Developer:||Ink Stains Games|
|Game Publisher:||HypeTrain Digital|
|Initial Release Date:||6 Feb 2020|
|Genre:||Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy|
Stoneshard is a really fun and gritty game that keeps true to the RPG world. It is a great challenge and a lot of fun to sink hours and hours into. Fighting is great fun and exploring the world is fun. My biggest problem with the game is that it can get really repetitive, especially in the wilderness. I killed 40 bandits and 10 wolves before I even got to my search area – I essentially killed an entire village of “bandits” and that’s what breaks my immersion. How could these large groups of bandits not attack and loot a small village with 3-5 guards that you start at? What I would like to see when exploring the world is a little more variety, fewer enemies along the way, and neutral and even friendly characters.
Perhaps explorers exploring the woods, or a small caravan passing through the roads. New NPCs that can be traded and or have small attachments to spice up my journey from A to B without killing town thugs or wolves. I also understand that the world theme is just behind the main battle and there is a lot of conflict because of it but I would really like to see more options as I explore. New locations and enemies are a great start!
Here are some common ideas:
- Priests pray at shrines.
- Guards patrolling the roads, maybe even being attacked by bandits you decide to help.
- Hunters argue over the contents of the game they have just hunted.
- The taxpayer is guarded by trustees.
- Hedge knights protecting the roads.
- Bounty hunters need someone
- A broken cart in the middle of the road can be a trap.
System Requirements of Stoneshard Game
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E6320 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7600 512 MB
- Hard Drive: 500 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 10
How to Install Stoneshard For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Stoneshard Game” folder.
- Click on the “Stoneshard” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 326 MB||Download Here|