Free Download The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition Full Version For PC
Important Points !!
- The Skyrim Special Edition no longer has to tear the screen. It doesn’t matter how fast you lift your head up and down, there are no screen tears at all, and I still wonder how much it increases immersion.
- There are no more shining mountains. Gone are the days when distant mountains would turn white, and then black.
- The snow is beautiful. As soon as it snows, some of the flakes on the ground are illuminated and appear to glow. Although Skyrim was already a wonderful world, this effect has made it even more so.
- LOD improvements. Legendary Skyrim noticed buildings popping up in the distance as you approached, but the special edition offered practically everything around the world to enhance immersion. Castles, cities, and even tall trees can be seen from afar.
- Cities have bright windows at night. In buildings like Dragonsreach, the windows are lit at night, and the lights are visible from miles away. This gives some attention to the screenshots taken during the night.
- Improved water Water interacts with rocks and edges, slaps against them or turns.
- Improved waterfall and windmill LOD. You can see the windmill blades changing and waterfalls swirling in the distance.
- The Skyrim Special Edition looks absolutely stunning. Whether it’s the stars at night or the dim lights, you can appreciate it a lot.
This is an RPG where you get an inventory system, character upgrades, skill upgrades, different types of magic, weapons, looting, stealth, and much more. This game is well-detailed, and you can improve your character. There are also different races. The game does not force you to the main questline, you can be free to explore the whole area, including the suburbs, camps to handle your daily jobs, gypsies, camps or some new, beautiful areas And to learn a lot, you can be free to explore the whole area. . You can learn how to make potatoes, make your own, trade, steal and much more.
So Much to Do in Skyrim :
Of course, you could say that, for example, dungeons repeat themselves, like camps or a side question boring or small. It’s in the game, but in my opinion, as long as it’s not a game-breaking bug, which can’t be fixed, that’s fine with content like this … and also with DLC, more Gives depth, but also increases the difficulty about it, the difficulty is really important to prove right because, for a casual game, you do not want to play more than usual. I played Skyrim on the specialist, did the main quest line and a lot of other quests, and it was very tough. The beginning was absolutely tough, and the central quest was hard to fight with some of the “owners” in the dungeon, so at least it’s well-made.
- OS: Windows 7/8.1/10 (64-bit Version)
- Processor: Intel i5-750/AMD Phenom II X4-945
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 470 1GB or AMD HD 7870 2GB
- Hard Drive: 12 GB of free hard disk space
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open “The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition.PCFreeNow” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Click on the “TESV” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 10.7 GB||Download Here|