|Game Title:||Flewfie’s Adventure|
|Game Developer:||Cosmic Boop, Valorware|
|Initial Release Date:||23 Sep, 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG|
Flewfie’s Adventure is a fun and exciting game. It is clear that much attention was paid to the visual aesthetics of the game. There are a wide variety of enemies inhabiting different worlds, all with cute and unique designs. There are levels of the world itself that are visually different from one level to another, so nothing is stale. As far as gameplay is concerned, it is definitely on the comfortable side for this genre. I died once or twice at the end of normal mode. When the world jumped into the 4th and 5th, there was always an abundance of health that ensured that I would not die as long as I retreated from the fierce competition.
And honestly, it’s okay, it might be able to get started on hard mode. With that being said, Shooty Shooty things were still fun and reactive. What I didn’t expect was how many bosses fights there were, with about three or four per world, and many of them were cool designs and attack patterns.
- The graphics are amazing and cute.
- The music is great, I can’t get the melody out of my head and that’s the best thing that has ever happened to me.
- Simple but powerful plot and dialogue.
- The character design itself is love, I can’t understand how awesome they are!
- Gameplay is simple but fun!
- Lots of awesome costumes in the game that are just so much fun!
- You can upgrade your UFO, so keep changing the shape/figures. All designs are stunning! Even your projectiles change! I was destroying my enemies with cupcakes!
- I want the camera to zoom in a little bit, I find myself bumping into enemies before they see me and they can shoot me out of my sight. Quite annoying to mention but no big deal.
- There’s a card game in this game that I thought was a completely side thing, but I found out later to save some beans (necessary if you want to level 100%). You need to play it. Powerful deck. For someone who is not personally interested in playing cards, this is a disturbing revelation.
I love this game, it’s cute! The artwork is incredible; Everything looks great and colorful! Character designs, overworld designs, level designs, enemy and boss designs, costumes, and skin designs all look great! The puzzles are simple but still fun! The controls feel very smooth!
Soundtrack !!! Oh, this is awesome and so charming !!! I often found myself just sitting back and taking a minute to enjoy and enjoy the music in the world beyond the levels and the world! The best stuff was done by Valorware !!
I jumped straight into hard mode and it has the right amount of difficulty! The game also has a lot of content! It took about 14 hours to complete the game in hard mode, achieving 100% for each level, searching from all sides, and stopping playing Freud. Simple and normal methods should take less time as enemies will be less healthy. So the total estimate is about 8 to 15 hours of gameplay depending on the difficulty chosen, how much you choose to discover, and how much you decide to play Fyued!
System Requirements of Flewfie’s Adventure Game
- OS: Windows 7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 4 or better
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVidia 680
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
Installation Method of Flewfie’s Adventure For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Flewfie’s Adventure- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “TiNYiSO” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 540 MB||Download Here|