|Game Title:||Dungeon Warfare 2|
|Initial Release Date:||6 Jul 2018|
Dungeon Warfare 2 Download is a tower defense game sequel to the first game. You don’t even have to play first to enjoy it though.
There is a good number of different towers and traps (32 in total), and everything can be upgraded. The game has 60+ levels, which is enough to keep any player busy for a while.
There are 3 skill trees where you can open up new skills or upgrade existing ones. You will use skill points for this, and they are earned by matching all mission experience with mission completion.
The first levels are simple. The game will introduce you to different things and will take you by the hand which offers the game, basic gameplay, and things to do. It serves as an attractive and interactive tutorial.
The following levels can be difficult, especially if you want to achieve all the goals for each level. Each level will show you the goals of the victory. I think it’s a good idea to have more than one achievable goal because you will be encouraged to run the levels again to conquer the challenges presented. You start every game with a portal, and of course, you have to defend it to win. If too many enemies enter your portal you will lose this level. That would mean trying again.
- Devs added new mechanics with 3 different skilled trees and objects. It’s a little cold.
- There is a lot of content to unlock. I’m sure you need at least 50 hours to complete all the missions.
- The gameplay doesn’t change much between missions. This can be boring for people looking for new challenges.
- Identical units, graphics, and music from the original game.
- Some people say that in later stages the game becomes much easier than the strength of the paired player (when all the skills are learned and items are purchased).
- Devs changed run mechanics. Now 1 run only affects 1 fight. This is a very bad game feature.
If you like the original game, you will also find this game interesting. There are many missions, traps, and skills to unlock. I believe you can spend more than 50 hours in this game. The main flaw of the gameplay is a kind of repetition. You say the same thing over and over again. This is a more time-killer TD game than a strategy game.
System Requirements of Dungeon Warfare 2 Game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Graphics Card with at least 256MB of VRAM
- Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install Dungeon Warfare 2 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Dungeon Warfare 2 Game” folder.
- Click on the “DungeonWarfare2” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 82 MB||Download Here|