Prince of Persia 3 The Two Thrones PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Prince of Persia 3 The Two Thrones Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Prince of Persia 3 The Two Thrones|
|Game Developer:||Ubisoft Divertissements Inc.|
|Game Publisher:||Ubisoft, Inc.|
|Initial Release Date:||Dec 01, 2005|
|Also Available For:||GameCube, Macintosh, PlayStation 2, PlayStation 3, PSP, Wii, Xbox | Combined View|
After many dangerous adventures, Mir finally makes his way to Babylon, bringing with him his new bride Kaileena, Empress of Time. Their hopes for a peaceful and happy future are dashed together, however, when they reach the Persians to find land that has been destroyed by war. Kaileena is quickly captured and killed by the evil Vizier, and her death opens the Sands of Time, where the Vizier takes away those terrible new powers.
Once again the Prince of Persia must fight, but this time he will be stronger than ever, thanks to his new ego Dark Prince, which was born out of the Prince’s relationship with Sands. When he fights to get his kingdom back from the hands of a demon, he must also fight with his inner demons because the Dark Prince threatens to eat him completely.
Prince of Persia 3 The Two Thrones Video Game
The game (in terms of battles and puzzle series) is very similar to previous parts of UbiSoft’s Prince of Persia trilogy: The Sands of Time and Warrior Within. There are some major innovations like the character of the Dark Prince, who from time to time has the main character and offers him new comics and moves. There is also a new skill, called “Speed Kill”, which is very effective against all opponents in the game (victims are attacked from behind and killed in a brutal and stealth manner).
In Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones the player will explore not only the streets of Babylon, but also the ruined castle of his father, the famous Temple, and the Hanging Gardens.
The combat is mostly similar to Warrior Within, which uses the same dual operating system, but is powerless. Your main weapon now is the dagger of time, but it can not freeze enemies like the first game, so it is only a not very useful weapon with bad gains and damage, thus forcing you to rely more on broken pickups. The number of war combo and acrobatics has decreased again.
In return, there is a stealth killing system that allows you to pass the battle completely. Sneaking into the enemy allows you to activate a QTE line, which kills the enemy if you do not enter badly. This “quick kill” system is widely used in every boss fight and adds a bit of heartbreak to the QTE, as the logs eventually become very rigid.
Graphics and clever settings make your game move around the city, incorporating a variety of characters. It’s not as colorful as The Sands of Time but still nowhere is it as colorful as the Warrior Ind. However, it is somewhat on the brown side, in an attempt to be more accurate.
The camera is reasonable in the end, you get around 70-80% of the time a free camera and it almost feels like a modern game, which makes the game much less annoying than previous titles.
- A nice mix of parkour, battles, and puzzles (Some very difficult ones I will say)
- The Boss find themselves reasonably challenging (Once again I played it for the first time after like 10 years, so I forgot a lot about the game, almost everything)
- Surprisingly reasonable controls for an old game that is not exactly of the highest quality
- I played on normal and it was kind of hard, again a GREAT weight on my personal feeling
- The game has issues with high speeds, so it is recommended to play at 30fps, Although I read on the internet that 60fps should also be good.
- A set of sentences that are difficult to remember
The game is tough enough for someone who enjoys the old games that I would say are a little harder than the ones we get today. I guess it can really be described as an average game, there is nothing important here. I did 7/10. For me, it will be a GOOD game, because of the memories I had with it.
System Requirements of Prince of Persia 3 The Two Thrones Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Pentium 3 @ 1 GHz Processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Other Controllers: Game Pad is not Required but Strongly recommended
How to Install Prince of Persia 3 The Two Thrones For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Prince of Persia 3 The Two Thrones Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you installed the game.
- Click on the “POP3” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 279 MB||Download Here|