|Game Title:||Wasteland 3 Digital Deluxe Extras|
|Game Developer:||inXile Entertainment|
|Game Publisher:||inXile Entertainment|
|Initial Release Date:||28 Aug 2020|
Wasteland 3 Digital Deluxe Extras enhances your adventure in post-apocalyptic Colorado with digital guides, novels, art and official soundtracks.
If you are a fan of the game and would like more in-depth knowledge, photos, make-up, and even a manual, great addition! Mostly, I bought it to help the developers because they came up with an amazing game and I know they will continue to support it for years to come, as they did with Westland 2. I want to encourage this support and hopefully, they will offer some real gameplay DLC. Along the bottom line.
- Wasteland 3 Manual
- Desert Rangers Wasteland Survival Guide
- The Art of Wasteland 3
- Digital Novellas
- Hi-res Wallpapers
The fact that this game has won the Steam Award for Best Game Soundtrack is an unforgivable deception. Here are some cool things to keep in mind. Bloodshed and songs to pray in the valley are wonderful. Absolutely worth it.
A truly smart and fun RPG that excels at great writing, design, sound and voice work. Also, this is the first time I’ve upgraded a game specifically to get its soundtrack. Although there are some great tracks I was looking for, I was a little disappointed with some of the mistakes (Van Chung, Green Acres, Welcome Backcooter in particular).
System Requirements of Wasteland 3 Digital Deluxe Extras Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-3.3 GHz or better, or AMD Equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 760 or AMD Equivalent
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Wasteland 3 Digital Deluxe Extras For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Wasteland 3 Digital Deluxe Extras Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 25.1 GB||Download Here|