|Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires
|KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
|KOEI TECMO GAMES CO., LTD.
|Initial Release Date:
|23 Dec 2021
|Action, Simulation, Strategy
I’m a fan of this series (should we be right?) Who really loves the old ones and does not like DW8 and WO4 for thematic and shameless twisting reasons.
In summary of my experience so far, Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires is one of the few Empires titles to stand out. The game supports better role-playing for me and there are some undocumented changes in the underlying system that are worth rediscovering. Overall performance is more stable (in the highest settings without the monster feature), unfortunately, some technical issues from DW9 still persist here. The game also includes a lot of reading sentences and very short terms in the menus. If you are too lazy to read things, then this game is not for you.
- Secret plans (systems of new strategies) make war fun. Once you are away from victory, you can implement all kinds of secret plans to change the dynamics of the battle.
- The music is great!
- The graph looks nice according to DW8: Empires
- You can not rush to kill the boss like DW9
- The moral bar is now numbered
- Instead of two, there may be up to three sworn brothers and sisters. DW8: An empire can only have two people.
- The kingdom can have up to 200 officers
- Better optimization compared to DW9 due to limited space.
- You can improve the officer relationship 6 times instead of in each round like in DW8: Empires.
- You can re-engage in battle at the cost of 25% of your troops.
- Better GUI: The menu is easier compared to who is a famous officer versus who is a public office. Useful for assignment / search.
- Character creation is meticulous when it comes to facial features.
- Feature of the March: It is nice to run around and see your soldiers, and take some scenes.
- Some things are another game.
- Extra Details – If you have a good relationship with them, the enemy General can appear during the march. Their names will be in red.
- Additional information – If your relationship with the enemy general is good, during the battle, they will indicate that they do not want to fight with you. (You are still fighting)
- With fun, the war repeats itself a lot. I think this is normal for all DW games.
- There is no second weapon.
- There are no children during the game. The child was born after the occupation of China.
NOW STEP BACK! Autonomy is the worst according to DW8! Build your own horse? Build your own unit? Create your own banner? All gone. We only have the created Officer.
- NOW STEP BACK! No full custom scenario. We have a custom half-baked scenario where we can only change a kingdom. In DW8: Empires. You have full control and have set up every scenario we want.
- No more “bonus points”. In DW8: Empires, some might say that driving a game is about collecting bonus points and buying all the bonus items. In DW9: Empires. There is no driving you can play the game again. Once you clean the cone, you may also give up.
- No more game modes, just Conquest.
- Stroll Feature: Although it is nice, it just adds that nothing benefits from the game. Walking in enemy territory? Nothing.
- Collection items are all random and rely on officer relationships to be high enough to give you those items. This makes it very useful and chance-based.
Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires Best Video Game !!
The graphics are not like DW9, that is, the characters are reasonably detailed, and the character design is really good. Some people complain about what they call PS3 graphics, but then again, they complain about everything. Nioh 2 Character Maker looks much better than previous versions, however, it is limited in other areas as well, for example, there are no more Fat characters. Instead, although there are differences between men and women, some parts are now the same for both, like female CAWs as long as Lu Bu … But they can not be as masculine.
Weapons have levels like previous games. Each time a character uses a weapon he gets so high. The higher the weapon level the more damage you will do. In war, you can not change weapons but outside of war, anyone can make the weapon they want. The higher the type of weapon used you get the higher the level. If you have a child, that child will receive the weapon level of both parents. So if a parent adds 3 weapons and the other parents add other weapons, then the child will have to remove all the weapons.
There are oils that you can take and obtain to increase your statistics. There are different item oils and a few different states that you can add to your arsenal in addition to more weapons. Many various disadvantages and high disadvantages give better and more statistics. Also, open up the use of more powerful weapons. Cannot use the most powerful weapons with the highest reduction.
Do I recommend this? Yes, if you play the DW franchise only for Empire Empire. I believe that a negative analysis, some of which can be resolved by the KOEI like the previous series of the Empire. BUT … if you were to compare this to other “regular” DW franchises, then this game is NOT YOU … START !!! So in short, I can recommend the game without feeling bad about it. If you like a classic hack n ‘Slash game with some political aspects or are not a French viewer, you can go for it.
System Requirements of Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8.1/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 4460 or over
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760（2GB） / AMD Radeon R7 370（4GB）or over
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Dynasty Warriors 9: Empires Game” folder.
- Click on the “DW9Emp” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 32.7 GB