|Game Title:||Don Bradman Cricket 17|
|Game Developer:||Big Ant Studios|
|Game Publisher:||Big Ant Studios|
|Initial Release Date:||17 Jan 2017|
Don Bradman Cricket 17 brings a new revolutionary control system that gives you the best batting, bowling, and fielding experience by providing you with maximum variety and accuracy of the game. You are invincible!
If you are a cricket fan, not just a cricket gamer, this game is a must, because just because of any scene of cricket under the sun/floodlight at any time, anywhere, you can recreate it in this game and bring it to life. Will be able to
Want to play in a body line series that you can, you can play pink ball under the lights, women want to play cricket which still has the spirit and enthusiasm of the past.
On the last day of the test you want to do a blockchain that you can, cover the drive and break offside like Ganguly or Lara, or sideline this annoying tail and batsman with another new ball. Want to persuade to put. Somehow you can with the old.
Well, let’s get to the point. DBC17 is far from a great game and lacks the polish of your average AAA title. That being said, DBC One is a fun game that you can pick up pretty fast.
There’s just no place on earth where you can’t put the ball. Batting has improved a lot since the previous version with better physics and shot sense, and is more challenging and attractive due to the tough AI bowling. It’s fun to play all the drives, just to decide and pick the right ball and give it time to get away, it feels great.
Batting improvements from Don Bradman Cricket 14:
- Better physics. Change of feeling and stroke. It’s fun to play street drives, core drives.
- Custom batting difficulty, plus you may see some indicators before the bowler bowls, which helps people with slow reflexes to solve the problem of preconceived notions with the last game.
- The PRO cam is now stable and you can play with the head still and feel the ball running from behind you.
- The right button for batting really improves the ability to take a small chip shot for four, such as a shot checked by Gaps or Ponting.
- Pitch change is now very effective, and you have to adapt more to the situation.
This is the area that has improved the leaps and bounds since the last game, the new controls are intuitive and give a lot of variations in delivery. As a spin bowler, it is a pleasure to be able to control the flight, bounce on delivery with different lengths and speeds, and your inner warning roars with joy. But what makes it worthwhile is that AI is now the way to reach betting so you can develop and customize AI with really good delivery.
Improving bowling from Don Bradman Cricket 14:
- Intuitive controls, no more thumb breaking for rotation.
- Miscellaneous edges
- Betting on AI edges
- Pitch and ball conditions play a very important role in bowling.
It works well with great batting and bowling, the fielder’s new animations are flooded, the slow-mo caching for quick catches actually works well with the flow of the game, and I liked it more than I did. Though Fielding has been improved over 14, there are still some minor flaws here and there, especially the way the fielder chooses the end to throw the ball, which can be faster with stumping and run out. Sometimes they work really well and feel amazing, but there are times when they can feel normal. AI fieldsets can be very aggressive at times when they need to be defensive. These are the little things that get in the way.
The game looks great in simple terms, the players look more detailed and realistic, the lighting in the ODIs is brilliant as the sun sets and the floodlights burn. The game has a beautiful look to play with vintage filters, you can recreate the look and feel of this era. Animated images are more fluid. In more detail, the game looks really beautiful in FHD. Both the grass pitch and the outfield look great.
The atmosphere of the stadium is amazing, the atmosphere of the crowd, the announcer of the stadium all make it amazing, the soundtrack is excellent, the commentary in itself is not better or worse than any past cricket game, those irrelevant things a little bit. That said, I personally recommend adjusting the SFX and crowdfunding environment to the audio settings and enjoying the environment it creates.
System Requirements Don Bradman Cricket 17 Game
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7/8.1/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 / AMD Athlon II X4 555
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT710 with Min 1GB Memory
- Hard Drive: 11 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Don Bradman Cricket 17 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Don Bradman Cricket 17- PC Free Now” folder.
- Click on the “cricket17” icon to play the game.
- It is a Pre-Installed game !! That means this game is already installed in the folder !! no need to Install…
|File Size: 8.71 GB||Download Here|