It’s a game of its own. It’s somewhat similar to Terminal Voyage, Terra Nova: Strike Force Centauri. You play airdropped soldiers at every level. Each level consists of a region type, one or more objectives, and ammunition that is rarely scattered throughout the play area. There are a variety of missions ranging from search and destruction, defending a point, or transporting a convoy.
Maps are a mixed bag. Some maps do innovative, amazing things: for example, in one map the player is attacking a strong fortress on an island, and the only way to create a storm on it is more than thin ice. However, the island’s defenses include grenade launcher traps, and as you begin to attack across the ice, grenades begin to separate from the ice (indicating a breakdown of the playing field). You are more likely to fall into destructive snow Water. Another map shows the tide moving forward, exposing more land and more enemies hiding in the water. There is another trench that supplies the inside which slowly fills up, then empties the toxic sludge, giving you limited windows to re-close your ammunition before you fill-up.
System Requirements of Z.A.R. Game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: 1.0 GHz Processor
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 100% DirectX compatible
- Hard Drive: 800 MB available space
Installation Method of Z.A.R. For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Z.A.R. Game” folder.
- Click on the “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “DARKSiDERS” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 560 MB||Download Here|