|Game Title:||Ride 3|
|Game Developer:||Milestone S.r.l.|
|Game Publisher:||Milestone S.r.l.|
|Initial Release Date:||30 Nov 2018|
|Genre:||Racing / Simulation / Sports|
Ride 3 is everything Ride 4 should have been. While the Ride 4 was a numbered career racer where you travel to local destinations and strive to be more like the Moto GP (developed by the same studio), the Ride 3 feels like a more relaxed celebration of everything. What happens is motorcycling.
There are history bits for all bikes, there are street races, the game just feels like it wants to like you, and once you get away from the starter bikes and earn new ones, or use the free DLC ones, Find your game gets much better.
Although not as beautiful as Ride 4, this game relieves my itch for Forza Horizon for motorcycles. Sadly, there is no open world, and sometimes it can be frustrating … but it’s the funniest thing I’ve ever done in motorcycle racing. Take it. The difficulty slider also works in this game, and if you don’t like it you can turn off the dynamic difficulty increase.
This is a good motorcycle racing game that is fun to play and hard to master. While playing I found something that I found incredibly unfair, it would include DLC bikes in the career race and sometimes they are just above anything in the base game, very Bad taste milestone.
- The graphics are fantastic thanks to Unreal Engine 4.
- Nice, almost great graphics;
- Interesting different tracks;
- New motorcycles
- The funniest thing is to try different ways to get off the bike.
- Bad menu fix on ultra settings. The race itself runs very well without the FPS drop but when I am on the menu it shows a slight FPS.
- Many server connection issues;
- Turn it looks like you’re riding a brick. The turns that should really be able to pass at high speeds can only pass at low speeds in these games.
- AI is riding very linearly.
I’m making a complete splash to get into this series with Ride 3. It feels new and fresh, after more than a decade of arcade racing and sim driving excitement, the ride is like learning to ride a bike again, this is brand new racing. The mechanic that I’m frustrated and really excited about learning and getting better, as I’ve done with rally racing games over the years.
I’m definitely not the best, and the way the bike turns is still pushing me away and forcing me to take courses that I should have but I find myself slowly getting into every race. Feeling we have ‘Run out of gas’ emotionally and with this new, exciting, and exciting challenge that took me to first place in racing games. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT ain’t for me either. I wish I knew sooner or later the benefits of riding.
System Requirements Ride 3 Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500, AMD FX-8100 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 with 2 GB VRAM or more / AMD Radeon HD 7950 with 2 GB VRAM or more
- Hard Drive: 23 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible sound card
How to Install Ride 3 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Ride 3” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and Install the game
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 20.4 GB||Download Here|