First impressions, Walkabout Mini Golf VR Game is a lot of fun and a great VR experience. It’s comfortable, with good visual and audio/environment, it picks up and runs but I can see myself putting in hours. I played with a friend and we had some hiccups, we’re both on Reverb G2, but overall it was a lot of fun. I love how you can see someone playing with the whole map scene, and your friend watching the menu/leaderboard in the sky like a giant, it really adds to the brightness of the world.
I hope the giants continue to provide additional material and support. I’d love to see a friend’s leaderboard, maybe unlock more things like VR caps or golf clubs, or various events when you birdie, etc. just for fun. More courses! (Even though I’ve only played 2, they really make the world come alive). I haven’t run an online campaign yet so I can’t say if it works well or is populated, but if you have a friend with VR I would definitely recommend it.
System Requirements of Walkabout Mini Golf VR Game
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or AMD FX 8350 equivalent
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 equivalent
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Installation Method of Walkabout Mini Golf VR For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Walkabout Mini Golf VR – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “VREX” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 781 MB||Download Here|