|Game Title:||Alone but strong|
|Game Developer:||Victor Frankenstein|
|Game Publisher:||Victor Frankenstein|
|Initial Release Date:||16 Dec 2021|
There was no fun in this nonsense action game, and yet I couldn’t stop playing it. True, this can be bypassed-but not unless you’re a techie who knows what he’s doing.
The goal is to reach the end by killing the enemies in 19 stages. You have a very limited weapon, including unlimited ammunition, a grenade, and a pistol with an assault rifle. Ammunition and health packs are scarce and scattered on the surface. Health recovers every 20% automatically. For example, if it drops to 79%, it can be restored to only 80%, but if it falls to 81%, it can be restored to 100%.
Some Features !!
- Easy to play and uncomplicated. Not so much stealth and stealth, but more speed and action.
- 19 levels.
- A relatively open world allows the player to choose any path. Shoot all the enemies or just run through the levels.
- A mix of realistic environments and unrealistic enemies.
- Humanoid enemies are zombies and biomechanical mutants.
- A large machine fires a homing missile.
You will be shooting the same enemies at every stage. A suicidal zombie that explodes in an electric ball and a fireball are two types of zombie humanoids that attack you in a straight line. There are also two variants of the Bi-Pedal Max, one with a Gatling Gun and the other with a Homing missile. Human enemies are ruthless and will pursue you wherever you go. They are also able to jump on the roof.
The only obvious downside is that you can’t change weapons when reloading an assault rifle. When you try to switch the pistol, the change occurs only after the reloading animation is completed. Reloading is slow enough so make sure you’re in a safe place. The game can be finished in a few hours due to common difficulties. There are no achievements or collectibles to encourage the second round.
System Requirements of Alone but strong Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 (SP1)+
- Processor: i5-4590
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon R7 250
- Hard Drive: 9 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Alone but strong For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Alone but strong Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “DARKSiDERS” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 3.58 GB||Download Here|