Virtual Circuit Board PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Virtual Circuit Board Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Virtual Circuit Board|
|Game Developer:||Reverie Foundry|
|Game Publisher:||Reverie Foundry|
|Initial Release Date:||20 May, 2022|
|Genre:||Programming, Puzzle, Simulation, Sci-fi|
Virtual Circuit Board is either a paint program loaded with logic circuit design elements or a logic design sandbox for the artistically inclined. Whatever you make of it, it’s a unique offering that’s well worth the purchase cost and will keep you busy for a long time, but it’s still a little rough around the edges when it comes to learning how to use it.
A very good high-performance simulator, however, this is not a game, there are no game elements such as goals or challenges, and the tutorial is very limited, so unless you are already familiar with logic circuits you will quickly beat it. The brick wall of “what should I do?”, so if you’re looking for a game this isn’t it.
As far as the simulator goes, it’s pretty good, however, I’d like to see a few things, support for sub-circuits, unlimited or at least larger canvas size, higher-level logic circuits for faster testing, and logic debugging. better, such as a virtual logic analyzer tool.
If any of the following apply to you, then VCB is probably for you:
- You admire digital logic gates and build components from them
- You enjoy games like Logic World, DLS, Turing Complete
- You are into Simple-As-Possible architecture and may or may not have several Digital Computer Electronics (Malvino/Brown) editions.
- Have you built a Ben Eater computer or similar on breadboards (or really want to)
- You are creating your own montages and writing board.
- You appreciate the well-made projects that use the Godot game engine
What makes VCB stand out from other logic circuit designers is that it uses the approach of a pixel paint program to lay down the circuit design. For example, instead of placing an AND gate component on the board, you draw and plot out a shape with your pointing device (such as the mouse) and define the needed inputs and output that will operate like an AND gate.
In VCB’s world, if you can operate Window’s Paint program or Piskel Pixel Art maker, you’re already set for circuit design. This is actually a good approach for those who like a little art in their design, or simply want to make animated forms of artwork. It also, unlike other logic circuit creators, allows for the creation of customized logic gates with any number of inputs. A 3-input XOR or a 5-input AND? All you need to do is make them. A decoration layer set apart from the design layer adds more artistic options for the designer.
System Requirements of Virtual Circuit Board Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 3.0 GHz+
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3+ / 2 GB VRAM / 1366 x 768
- Hard Drive: 300 MB available space
How to Install Virtual Circuit Board For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Virtual Circuit Board Game” folder.
- Click on the “vcb” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 14.01 MB||Download Here|