|Game Title:||Sole Iron Tail|
|Game Developer:||Sunset Dreamland|
|Game Publisher:||Sunset Dreamland|
|Initial Release Date:||9 Nov 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Casual, Indie, Simulation|
Sole Iron Tail game is great. It reminds me a lot of sounds, but some of the characters and settings remind me of Kirby’s adventures. This Manjaro also runs beautifully on Steam Proton on Linux.
Had a great time running and bouncing around this beautiful story. The mechanics are a blast and the music is great. The game is quite charming! I would definitely recommend it to Sonic Games fans.
If you are looking for a retro momentum platform experience with 0 filler then this is it. Single Iron Tail introduces new mechanics that take only one level in their quest and finish each level with a satisfying boss fight.
- A beautiful, but challenging single-player adventure with 5 stories (50-60 minutes playtime),
- featuring a cast of friendly characters and big enemies!
- Charge, slide, surf, and hover with different mechanics!
- Tin scarves and badges for 100% collection!
- Face chatty characters in time trials!
Trying to finish a level as quickly as possible is a lot of fun in Time Attack and there were obviously extra routes in Story Mode that I still have to go down.
A very charming game! I’ve been a tester for a long time and it’s amazing to see how this game grew and developed! This game has more love and thought than most AAA games coming out today! Do yourself a favor and get a copy!
I loved it! The movement feels fast and fluid, like a sonic or freedom planet, but with its twist with charging and sliding. It feels great when you start speeding up and running on the surface.
The art is lovely and the soundtrack is a legal banner. In terms of price, this is a steal, especially if you like classic platforms that emphasize collecting and running fast!
System Requirements Sole Iron Tail Game
- OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 Bit)
- Processor: Intel i3 / AMD FX-Series
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 620, Nvidia 650 or better, AMD 7850
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
How to Install Sole Iron Tail For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Sole Iron Tail- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- After Installation, click on the “SoleIronTail” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 120 MB||Download Here|