|Game Title:||Pure Chess Grandmaster Edition|
|Initial Release Date:||9 Sep 2016|
|Genre:||Casual, Indie, Simulation, Sports, Strategy|
Pure Chess Grandmaster Edition Video Game includes beautifully crafted, special chess sets and chess pieces from ancient to modern times. There is a set and arrangement of chess according to each style.
The game of chess is fun. I liked the pieces, although many were not unlocked, it was all right. As I used to play on the level of a monkey (after people’s reviews that it was difficult), I easily cleaned the board twice but when it comes time to checkmates they say stalemate and There is no movement left. Twice in a row. I only played two games in which I said that is why I am thinking that maybe this is part of the problem that people are complaining about?
Lastly, we have a great but cheap chess game on Steam (without the annoying commercials, just chess!), A necessity that has been missing for a long time. I appreciate that I have a choice between playing against humans, playing against AI, or solving small problems with an increasing degree of difficulty. I feel a comfortable, cozy, and somehow wonderful atmosphere while listening to Mozart and looking at my virtual board.
Nice game but more fun if developers keep updating regularly, like sets, and more types of backgrounds. Great graphics but please improve the usage.
- 9 Chess sets made with great detail and accuracy.
- 6 locations are beautifully presented.
- A comprehensive tutorial that teaches you basic, intermediate and modern chess techniques.
- Track your ELO and Tournament ratings on ranking boards.
Visually, this is definitely the best-looking chess game I’ve ever played. Stunning lighting, illustrations, shadows, and highly detailed chess pieces. Gameplay is awesome! The pieces are very easy to move around, and it also illuminates the board to indicate possible locations of movement. Everything felt fine! A large variety of chess sets of all different types and materials. (I really like Roman and Halloween sets). You can play with friends or challenge random opponents online. (Or locally)
It is one of the best and most famous Indie game for PC. Here you will have the opportunity to get a game set up for free. Now before downloading the Pure Chess Grandmaster Edition game to your PC, you should be aware of the system requirements for the game.
System Requirements of Pure Chess Grandmaster Edition Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8800GT or AMD Radeon HD 3830
- Hard Drive: 600 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install Pure Chess Grandmaster Edition For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Pure Chess Grandmaster Edition Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “CRACK” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Then open the “win64” folder, click on the “Chess” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.68 GB||Download Here|