Tres-Bashers is a very unique Metroidvania that greatly encourages multiple playthroughs to see its non-linearity limit. At the time of writing this review, I completed the game twice but did not finish the game with all the research notes or upgrades.
The game is aesthetically pleasing, reminiscent of Game Boy Color games, with a wide variety of enemy types, as well as options for exploration and combat, as well as some great music. If you are a fan of Metroidvanias like Castlevania: Symphony of the Night and Super Metroid you will definitely get a lot out of it.
Discussing the non-linearity of the game a bit, there are several doors that require the number of cryptids is you have killed and the keys to open the door. I ended them all naturally with 110 hits on my first playthrough and no remaining keys, but with careful routing and complex maneuvers, it is possible to ignore the majority of them. My new one ended up with at least 15 keys, and it could be even less. It’s a lot of fun to find it after playing this open game.
Tres-Bashers PC Free Game
With that, I wanted to list some of the issues I had:
– In terms of control, the game is mostly fine, but dashing and backflipping can cause problems. With dashing, it’s a little easier to activate, requiring only one tap while walking. Reversing can only be done by pressing and jumping in the opposite direction, which can make it difficult to hit the exact target due to how the main character’s speed works. The option to always double-tap Running and a way to map back-flipping controls to a button combination like down + jump would be helpful.
-Some enemies need to mesh a button to avoid you, which can be difficult for people with wrist problems. It would be a good option to do so by holding a button instead.
– The map you can collect is very limited, due to the lack of ability to zoom out to view the entire map, and the map areas themselves are not color-coded or labeled. I may have missed out on related upgrades, but in general, you’re better off drawing your map in a notebook or art program and playing a game to track the rest of the cryptocurrencies in just a small area. Use the map in
-Some minor graphical bugs, such as remnants in Waterworks, show the wrong graphic compared to the graphic on the menu. I will not say that any of these problems affected my enjoyment so much, they were mostly equivalent to minor worries. I would still definitely recommend the game as a pretty fun time.
System Requirements of Tres-Bashers Game
- OS: Windows 7, 8, 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 510
- Hard Drive: 52 MB available space
Installation Method of Tres-Bashers For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Tres Bashers- PC Free Now” >> folder.
- After Installation click on the “Tres Bashers” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 62 MB||Download Here|