|Game Title:||Neon Horizon: Eclipse|
|Initial Release Date:||21 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Adventure, Casual, Indie|
Neon Horizon: Eclipse is a first-person action platform in which you have to go on an exciting adventure in eight different islands. Each island has its own unique nets and barriers.
Fight the hordes of mutants, solve puzzles, get through the maze and overcome the traps. Earn glory points for destroying enemies and overcoming obstacles, collect as much as you can to take a key position. Rotate the wheel of fortune to gain chest, extra fame points, ammunition, and special abilities.
- 8 types of mutants.
- Ecological background music.
- Beautiful stylized atmosphere.
- Each level has unique traps and obstacles.
System Requirements of Neon Horizon: Eclipse Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Quad-Core or similar
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950
- Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Neon Horizon: Eclipse For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Neon Horizon: Eclipse Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “SKIDROW” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2.72 GB||Download Here|