|Game Title:||Tokyo Warfare|
|Game Developer:||Pablo Vidaurre Sanz|
|Game Publisher:||Pablo Vidaurre Sanz|
|Initial Release Date:||29 Jul 2016|
The gameplay is interesting because the game is based on an old Japanese arcade game called Tokyo Wars. This is very different from the big tank games (World of Tanks, Armored Warfare, Thunder). It’s faster than these games. I would equate it to the way battlefield tanks play.
As far as future update requests and improvements are concerned, I’d like to see them implemented in post-game construction:
- Smart AI – Sometimes AI tends to get lost and stuck in tight spaces.
- Hit Detection Markers – This is especially important for competitive online games.
- Tank Garage – lets you choose which tank you want for your team.
- Mitsubishi Type-90 and more tanks
- Custom Soundtrack – Allows players to compose their own different songs for each level.
A fun game and tanks with different maps and is actively developing with the frequent addition of new features and content. The developer is active and actually takes input from the player community, which is usually rare for early access to very few games.
A great game for a stressful day and it really took away a lot of stress. What I like most about the game is the many features of modern MBT. It is also the only tank game that includes Type 10 Hitomaro and Type 90 Q Maro and if you like anime then this game.
System Requirements of Tokyo Warfare Game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: i5 6500
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 560
- Hard Drive: 3000 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Tokyo Warfare For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Tokyo Warfare Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “PLAZA” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “TokyoWarfare” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 451 MB||Download Here|