|Might and Delight
|Might and Delight
|Initial Release Date:
|31 Aug 2017
|Adventure, Casual, Indie
Tiny Echo proved once again that Mite and Delight are great at storytelling, without the need for words. This is a charming little point-and-click puzzle game that takes you on a short post-delivery journey through a beautifully crafted world, full of weird but enchanting characters. Although the gameplay itself is quite slow and straightforward, the visuals and audio in this game are beautiful and mesmerizing, and this is the real strength of this game.
If short, relaxing artistic experiences are not your cup of tea, Tiny Echo may not be worth the full price for you. If they are, or you can pick up this game during the sale, it is definitely worth it to immerse yourself in its unique world for an hour or two and consider what this story will tell you.
Tiny Echo Best Game !!
Discover this lovingly created world with all its strange inhabitants as you deliver messages to souls. With a little echo – make your mark in the wordless story.
Unique artwork made this game stand out. I would rate Tiny Echo as an environmental sport. You control a courier named Amy who received letters from many people (I would say wishes or prayers, not letters) and handed them over to the spirits who do the work.
Those souls will be asleep or busy and this letter will wake them up to provide their work like fire or rain. There are a total of 13 characters to deliver and some straightforward puzzles to solve. The whole game can take up to an hour if you know what to do.
- Beautifully crafted artwork.
- Environmental soundtrack.
- An interesting wordless story.
- Steam achievements.
- Short game.
- No map.
The game has no voiceover or written story, you will only learn the story through conversation. It doesn’t matter how good the experience is. You can interact with the supporting characters and see what they do in their daily lives.
System Requirements Tiny Echo Game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz, AMD Athlon X2 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660, ATI Radeon HD 2xxx
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
How to Install Tiny Echo For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Tiny Echo – PC Free Now” folder.
- Click On “setup” and Install the game. After installation, Go to the extracted folder, Open the “Crack” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “TinyEcho” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 554 MB