|Game Title:||Deluded I|
|Game Developer:||New IDEA Games|
|Game Publisher:||New IDEA Games|
|Initial Release Date:||20 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, RPG|
“Deluded I” is an interesting story, a beautiful video game. In fact, it really is not a game other than a movie with interactive dialogues and additional options to explore the cells to help the main (detective) character solve a criminal case. Although it is an indie project the image quality, as well as the acting (and action scenes as well), are very good.
This is an interactive FMV secret game with a few endings (I have so far had 2 that were not directly screenshots of “Game Over”) by a newer developer Indie. If you are into the hidden point-and-click titles of FMV, you might enjoy this. There are some drawbacks, but I and my river I both enjoyed playing this three times in a row. I got this game for free from the developer.
- Interesting story (although we were all a bit confused in the end about what was really going on)
- Many endings are worth the multiplayer game
- Easy controls (point to click on the option, stop Esc)
- Nice dialogue
- Can hit 30-45 minutes
- The play is a bit poor (tenses do not match in English play)
- The title does not match what was said (it is close enough)* The QTE event at the end of the game may be in a different way to illuminate what you need to look at (it just shines on the screen and feels like it is involved)
- The areas of the film that are flowing do not move easily (give a bit of a running motion when the church starts again)
The goal is to gather evidence points by clicking on the highlighted areas and making the right decisions. There is no response to the choice of the “wrong” answer; the story will continue, but you will not be able to gather all the evidence. What makes Deluded unique is that many decisions are made on an hourly basis. If you spend too much time looking at the evidence, the game will automatically move to the next scene. The evidence is also not clear. You need to move the mouse quickly around the screen, to the point where the verb changes.
You take on the role of a detective assigned to the beat-and-run investigation. The script is standard and does not cover any strange subjects, as it is based on American police films. A politician, a hockey player, a murdered witness … ordinary suspects. Sure, the players had a bold accent, but that didn’t bother me.
I recommend the game for the comedic quality of the game. I get this game for free and play it on the phone, and when I really wanted to love the game, when I was trying to make a very serious sound it was unrealistic. This constantly pushed me out of the “area” of the game. I really did not want to follow the game but the writing could have used some help and the player was very confident. No spoilers – I played with it twice and I’m not sure how everything still fits together.
System Requirements of Deluded I Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (32-bit)
- Processor: Core i3 / AMD A6 2.4Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD Graphics or equivalent
- Hard Drive: 7 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Deluded I For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Deluded I Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “SKIDROW” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 5.30 GB||Download Here|