|Waving Bear Studio
|Waving Bear Studio
|Initial Release Date:
|9 Dec 2021
|Action, Casual, Indie, Early Access
STUFFED video game is basically a friendly version of COD Zombies. It is a fun concept of toys trying to attack a poor child who tries to sleep at night, so you are to blame for it and hope you save it as the enemy waves get harder as it goes. It is very fun and has a variety of small arms and curtains.
FPS Cuddly-based Wave game. Much like CoD monsters, the boss’s enemies increase, defending the goal of the gate and being divided into waves every night. The fight is ongoing although there have been several times when the recording of the beating was not accurate. It goes very well though I have seen some people say they have struggled with the graphic card below so I hope the optimism is right for those players.
All that has been mentioned makes Stuffed stand out from the rest of the games, in the same way, the game is really just a waste of time spent having fun with family or friends. As a result, I can confidently say that I would highly recommend it if you are just looking for something more casual. As mentioned earlier the game is quick access which means they will have their bugs here and there, but from what it looks like the development team is very careful with their game and constantly pulls out punches to make their game even brighter.
- That’s delicious!
- Easy selection and learning
- Can be played by anyone. It feels like FPS that you can play with a smaller one but you will not feel like ‘a baby game;
- There is nothing Super innovative
- Still getting there early is sometimes a mistake
- The reloading tactic is a bit tedious
Stuffed by Waving Bear Studios picked up an already known and loved the concept and listened to it. Keep in mind that the game is still in its early stages and there are still some ways to go to reach its full potential but in its current state I really enjoy what it has to offer so far, e.g.
- DIY weapon designs.
- Change of starting positions.
- Teleporters around the map allow users to return to the door very quickly.
- Very unique groups with their own unique skills/attacks.
- A door that you should protect from toys, umbrellas, and shorts.
- A level station that increases mobility, damage, armor capacity, and door health.
- Benefits that can double the damage or speed of movement.
- There are many cosmetic cleaning options for your bears and weapons such as different types of fur, weapon skins, and clothing.
- There is no microtransaction in the game, one of the cosmetic add-ons does not require you to pay more but therefore only requires you to play the game to earn money.
- Are divided into groups of waves and their initial position with different difficulties at night.
So overall I would say I did it with pleasure. It’s a very simple game but in lie the thing about it was great. It was beautiful, effective, and fun. There were some minor flaws that were expected in the early arrival of the game.
System Requirements of Stuffed Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
- Hard Drive: 8 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Stuffed For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Stuffed Game” folder.
- Click on the “Stuffed” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 2.20 GB