WWE SmackDown Here Comes the Pain PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. WWE SmackDown Here Comes the Pain Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|WWE SmackDown Here Comes the Pain
|Yuke’s Co. Ltd.
|Initial Release Date:
|Nov 07, 2003
|Action, Fighting, Wrestling
WWE SmackDown Here Comes the Pain is the follow-up to WWE SmackDown! Shut Your Mouth, features over 55 WWE superstars (including Brock Lesnar, Scott Steiner, Rey Mysterio, Bill Goldberg, and more), as well as adding famous wrestlers of old times (” WWE Legends”) on the list.
The match showcases the real attributes of strength, humility, technique, speed, and stamina in each wrestler. These new features allow players to harass their opponents and take advantage of each Superstar’s unique abilities and extensive move sets, expanding the number of levels to eighteen (as opposed to four in the previous game). The presentation has been enhanced with new camera angles, superstar voiceovers, additional animation, and new public and crowd effects.
Players can create, play and develop their own superstar through the various storylines being developed by WWE. New game types and modes are available as well. Players can track their progress with seasonal stats, earn money to build superstar skills, and unlock hidden items.
The latest WWE matches are a real mixed bag as far as graphics go. That wasn’t always the case and on the PlayStation 2 and PC, the first games in the SmackDown series were known for their stunning visuals. Each wrestler has a full entrance, many have costume changes, and the arenas where there are many all look like they do on TV! From a looks standpoint, this game is good!
The only downside is the soundtrack. Yukes the people who made the WWE matches have always struggled with commentary and this match completely eliminated it. I wish they had just a tad, maybe even if it was just calling out the main actions.
- To me, the gameplay is very smooth, and the moves look very nice and realistic for a ps2 game.
- The characters look just like their real-life counterparts with some exceptions such as Shawn Michaels’ upper body looking much larger compared to his lower body during his entrance.
- It has a great list of WWE Super Stars
- Introducing an exciting new combat system
- Season Mode is a lot of fun
- Tons of match types including some new ones
- I love the look of the game, especially the arenas
- Season mode is a lot of fun with lots of twists and turns plus you can choose ANY Wrestler (with a few exceptions) which is way better than sloppy and highly customizable RTWM in SvR games. There are cons to season mode so more on that later.
- It makes you realize how soulless and dull the current WWE matches are!
- I wish there was just a tad of commentary and voice acting
A New Way to Fight
This game changed the gameplay a lot. Now you had a new grapple system that greatly expanded the number of moves an athlete could do now.
Add to that a new delivery system and a body damage system and it’s just mind-boggling how much they were able to change the core gameplay while keeping the feel of the game the same. The grapple system adds a great deal of depth to the game, but it still moves at that fast, frenetic pace that the series is known for.
The Bottom Line
Finally, the gameplay is superb and one of the best in wrestling. Players can choose to move with the analog stick or directional pad and can initiate 4 types of grapples with up to 4 different grapples for a total of 16 different grapples for each character in a standing position.
The gameplay, while not particularly fluid, is fast and feels like a real wrestling show with fantastic camera angles that don’t interfere with the action. The reversals can be thrown adequately and the AI will always give you a good fight (even in an easy setting, the enemies are aggressive and will move all over you if you let them).
System Requirements of WWE SmackDown Here Comes the Pain Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8600 GTS
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install WWE SmackDown Here Comes the Pain For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “WWE SmackDown Here Comes the Pain Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Click on the “WWE SmackDown Here Comes the Pain” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 477 MB