Download Stonefly For PC is a relatively cool, exploration game. You are either a very small person or on a planet with very large trees and insects, either way, you pilot and upgrade the Big Match. It’s still cute and beautiful non-violent with some fun action. You don’t kill insects, you blow them up. Controls are a bit clumsy, but once you use to them, they get better. There is no camera control, which unfortunately can lead to some scenes with blind spots.
In general, it is very smooth and intuitive to control. There are upgrades that can be opened up to the specific resources you have acquired, and it looks like there are a few different matches according to which I have some reasonable replaceability. I’m not sure how big this game is, As I ended when I opposed this review with this level of error, but if it sounds like your thing then maybe it’s worth it.
- Very unique and amazing style of graphics.
- The controls are very solid. (Button combos may be a bit weird at first, but I got used to them and enjoyed them.)
- The interesting fighting style focuses on advancing enemies from the realm of whatever you are fighting.
- The areas were bigger than I expected and I found myself searching a lot.
- The story is nothing special.
- Skills were useful but most were not needed.
- The upgrades weren’t as effective as I would like.
- The dialogue is weird because of the zero sound, at least better than the “Banjo-Kazooie” noise. Especially when the dialogue is happening around the world because it is not good to read a little text box at the bottom left of the screen while doing light platforming.
If you’re looking for a cool experience where you’ll discover an exciting style world, collect materials to upgrade your ship, and fight some bugs in the mountain-style fighter king, this is easy to suggest.
System Requirements of Stonefly Game
- OS: Windows 7 (64-bit) or later
- Processor: Quad-core Intel or AMD processor, 2.5 GHz or faster
- Memory: 8 GB of RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce GTX 580 / AMD Radeon 6970 HD
- Hard Drive: 54 GB of free hard disk space
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Stonefly” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.02 GB||Download Here|