Warlord: Britannia PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Warlord: Britannia Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Initial Release Date:
|25 May 2022
|Action, Adventure, Indie, Strategy
Although Warlord: Britannia video game is amazing, get the game, this is one of those slow fires that will be really good with some other toys and wash the way. This promises to be a really great game! from now on many accidents occur without the automatic saving feature. (I had at least 4) and a hand with the recording; the game file will corrupt occasionally and cause you to lose hours of shuffle.
I would love to see a feature that going into the officer’s tent car saves your game. The UI also needs a major upgrade as it is very frustrating to find a special army in a 100+ camp just to upgrade your armor/upgrade. Building your camp is great !! but Prefabs or automatic closing/wall parts will make this much better.
This game is about an amazing concept. In a few other games when I gather my troops early in the morning, introduce them and then command them in the march line I feel strong. So far it looks more like a demo than a game, but I was happy to spend the money in person because it’s an amazingly original concept that I like to find places to go.
However, here are some things I would like to see in the game:
- A killing contract on each soldier. Need to be small for implementation? I want to introduce to people I know who have actually fought in wars.
- Monitoring platforms. I can not see when I am stuck on the ground, the only way to get basically any kind of awareness of the situation is to leave a small gap in the walls.
- One has to fill a century with units from another century. This way you can turn churches into an elite century.
Such as the addition of guard towers. The map also needs to be modified to allow markers to be placed on old garrisons, road points, and other places of interest. Barrels ….. what do they do? no fikra. at the same time, you like to see a bunch where friendly soldier fights are reversed in a downward fashion because you often get stuck in the environment because 20+ friendly soldiers gather around you.
There are many games out there that are not like Warlord: Britannia. Although this game is very nude in its current state, the roadmap sent by the developer (single mouth team) looks very promising. I agree that some QoL items need to be added (an easier way to upgrade or upgrade while the army is in the camp, choosing who to take on the role of guard/builder, commanding a single century) but there is a great basis here. I can say that the developer has spent time compiling history books and videos and trying to figure out the Romanian text and what it will look like at that time.
Overall, this game has great emotions that it just needs to be built on. So far, I have never had an accident and the game is going well. I only got one really wrong and it was just corrected by recording and restarting the game. If you love Roman history and a bit of early warfare, get this game.
System Requirements of Warlord: Britannia Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: i5 Quad-Core
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 1050 Ti
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Not tested on hardware under these specs. Quality settings can be lowered to increase performance.
How to Install Warlord: Britannia For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Warlord: Britannia Game” folder.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 1.15 GB