|Game Title:||Driver Parallel Lines|
|Game Developer:||Ubisoft Reflections|
|Initial Release Date:||26 Jun 2007|
Driver Parallel Lines is an amazing driving game, a wonderful story, and character development in this game. Driving in this game is so smooth and fun that I can just sit and listen to amazing songs in New York of the 1970s.
This brings me to my next point, the soundtrack. The soundtrack in this game is exceptional, with David Bowie and War in the 1978 soundtrack as well as the audio blaze and the yes-yes in the 2006 soundtrack. The cars in this game are fantastic, they are all easy on the eyes (especially Cirano, Zartex, and the Andes). Overall this game is fantastic, it deserves praise. The so-called ‘PRO’ reviewers like Gamestop called the story “flat” and made me sick with their reviews.
- Dual Time Periods – Experience the New York Underworld as the deadliest whaleman to hire in both the 70’s and today’s modern era.
- Choose Your Ride – Get behind the wheel of 80 cars and motorcycles, including old-school classics and modern-day wonders.
- Conquer the New York Underground– Shoot, break and steal your way through NYC’s Great Underground using short- and long-range weapons.
- Fully customizable vehicles – make your best ride with accessories like custom bodywork, engine upgrades, tunable suspension, custom paints, and bulletproof glass and tinted windows.
This game is great. Enjoyed watching TK move from Zero to Hero, playing a bunch of cool side jobs, and playing in two different periods. The only thing missing in this game is the ability to play it again. Once you beat it, you don’t come back until you get all the cars. Also, you beat the game and you just let it fly. It’s a great game, though it’s old. Also sometimes it can stay behind for no reason, so if this is a problem then disable the shadow and fix it.
System Requirements Driver Parallel Lines Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2.0 GHz Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB DirectX 9.0c-compliant supporting Shader Model 1.1(*see supported list)
- Hard Drive: 4.8 GB available space
- DirectX:DirectX 9.0c
How to Install Driver Parallel Lines For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Driver Parallel Lines” folder.
- Click on the “setup_driver” and Install the.
- After that, go to that folder where you installed the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 2.8 GB||Download Here|