|Game Title:||RUSH A Disney PIXAR Adventure|
|Game Developer:||Asobo Studio|
|Game Publisher:||Xbox Game Studios|
|Initial Release Date:||14 Sep 2018|
Rush: A Disney Pixar Adventure is a very cute game. You will enter Pixar Park which includes 6 movie worlds: Cars, Upstairs, Toy Story, Incredibles, Ratatouille, and last but not least, Finding Dory. there are 3 playable levels in every movie world (except to find Dorie, which has only 2 levels). You can play them again to win special abilities, side quests (repeatedly to make the gameplay more interesting), and bonus pictures that will fill your art collection. All levels are 3 to 6 minutes long. The game is very childish, there is no way to lose or perform better. For example, if you go really fast in a race, the cars will just teleport so you don’t get first place.
The graphics are good both ways – artistically and technically. The characters are well done and look alive and all levels look like movies. On a technical note, it clearly doesn’t support UltraWide, which was disappointing for me, especially when the game was created by Microsoft Studio. The most annoying thing I’ve ever experienced is the long loading times. The voice acting is good, of course, there is no need to talk too much, but everything is fine for what it is.
- Looking cute
- Good surface design
- Good voice acting
- Repetitive Value
- Some lack graphics options and some minor glitches.
- Success unfolds in a strange way.
- Save the day in your fast adventure. Invite your entire family, Woody, Lightning McQueen, and others to join this unique Pixar experience.
- Join forces with Pixar characters to help you in every challenge or play split-screen sofa at home with your friend on the same screen through you.
- Discover and discover the places and sounds of each Pixar world as you solve puzzles and discover hidden secrets.
Overall a great game for Pixar fans and young children. Needless to say, a simple relaxing game. If you love them you will love it and if you have 5-6-year-olds buy it for them. In my opinion, it’s low.
System Requirements of RUSH A Disney PIXAR Adventure Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-3210 @ 3.2 GHz || AMD FX-4150 @ 4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GT GTX 650 || AMD R7 260
- Hard Drive: 24 GB available space
- DirectX:DirectX 11.0c
How to Install RUSH A Disney PIXAR Adventure For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “RUSH – A Disney PIXAR Adventure” folder.
- Click on the “setup” and Install the.
- Now go to the extracted folder and open the”CODEX” folder and copy all files from that folder and paste it where you installed the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 16.5 GB||Download Here|