|Game Title:||Rogue Warrior|
|Game Publisher:||Bethesda Softworks|
|Initial Release Date:||1 Dec 2009|
|Genre:||Action, Shooter, Psychological Horror|
Rogue Warrior Windows Game is terrifying. Aside from Mickey Rourke’s fun voice acting, this game is a series, with poor programming, and is very subtle. Now, this does not mean that it is at least not a pleasant experience, but you need to know what you are doing before you download.
Despite the problems of tears and poverty, and the horrific production values that ruin a very short campaign, the heroes finally end the day with good mass smackdowns. Conflict is quite reasonable and is tied to some decks and cabinets. Playing on the toughest challenge is recommended to add some length and difficulty.
One of the first things I noticed about Rogue Warrior was how good the music was. In many games, I end up cutting the music because it gets too depressing or repetitive. The music in this game is awesome, it really is fun and adds to the fun.
Mickey Rourke voted for the main character here, whose name is Rourke. His dialogue and performance are laughable. Although it does sound real, it’s not like he’s annoyed about certain parts between levels. When the game does not take things too seriously and with Rogue Warrior of course this really makes me happy.
- Simple game. Other than carrying weapons/ammunition, there is little to do with contact.
- Quick action.
- A nice voice from Mickey Rouke. Some great one-liners. Looks like it was made while sitting on a crapper!
- Who does not like the enemies of PRK !?
- Old-school music is sweet, slowly evolving in the end. Perfect for this game!
- A series of beautiful achievements that are quickly achieved.
- The story of the cliché. But who does not really love them !?
- The written levels are completely linear.
- Rough graphics give it a minimalist environment. Well, that’s an old game.
- Mostly similar enemies who only carry different weapons.
- Enemies attack in waves but even on Elite, the numbers of difficulty are very low.
- Very limited replayability. Everything is almost second to none.
- Whatever weapons you pick up in the next section, are updated at the beginning of the next one.
Rogue Warrior Best Windows Video Game Download (2009)
By the way, the game is really good. The weapon has some retraction and they feel responsive, the scenes are usually clear, and they finish the job. Stealth is god-evil, do not try. Why IDK thought, but Dragunov uses the sounds of the TF2 Sniper Rifle and it annoys me.
Music tf is general and evolving:
The main character of the game is a Call of Duty Character, but bravely, he swears more than a sailor with the voice of a tough man. The voice actor came in and had dialogue for like 5 minutes, then took his salary and left. It also looks full of steroids. At the time of the theft, his hilarious animations go from very full to extremely brutal, which gives you the game. This gives Cool McDude the impression that he is a psychopath who went to the military to kill things without any reaction.
The combat is fascinating, from a silent but deadly shot to the national shout of an AK-74, you feel like a real U.S. Army Marine. According to model views, animations, and sounds, weapons are incredible. The new “Kill Move” also adds another layer of strategy to the battle. The enemy of AI is so stupid, that I initially assumed it was the fault of the game developers, but I soon realized that it was intentional because after all, I was fighting the communists.
Away from the war, the plan was no less than genocide. Like a well-written TV show, (see my review of The Big Bang Theory) it stuck me in the chair throughout the game. The constant and unpredictable complexities of the conspiracy left me thinking of “just another part”. There were times when I cried, but it just made her end so much happier. I will leave it to you players to try it out for yourself. Believe me, it’s worth it.
Rogue Warrior is clearly awesome! It is an average FPS. Finally limited by its age its levels are designed entirely in order. The decisions of the game are mostly about killing you with silent killings or warning your enemies and blowing them up with whatever weapons you can get your hands on. Yet He enjoys it in a minimalist way. Just do not expect anything like a modern shooter or an AAA title and you may find enough to brighten up your evening. It will appeal to a brainless audience, beating the FPS easily.
System Requirements of Rogue Warrior Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 3.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: (NVIDIA 7900 or better, ATI X1800 or better
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install Rogue Warrior For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Rogue Warrior Game” folder.
- Click on the “RW” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 3.82 GB||Download Here|