Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4|
|Game Developer:||CyberConnect2 Co. Ltd.|
|Game Publisher:||BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment|
|Initial Release Date:||5 Feb 2016|
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 is a solid fighting game, made unique by the ability to transform fighters into and out of combat and unlock different combinations of characters. Cyberconnect2 basically took everything good about the series and made it bigger, funnier, and ridiculously more spectacular. Definitely the best chapter of the series. It really blows the anime out of the water and is a must for manga fans.
The game begins where Hurricane 3 left. Along with the Fourth Shinobi World War-Game and anime adaptation, Sasuke VS is very important for Naruto Fight, which is a big climax of the game and anime.
The gameplay is smooth and even better than it was in the last game. With the new Tag Team feature, it’s definitely more fun to play, the Team Ultimate Judges are great to add more thrill to the gameplay.
This is a 1vs1 arena fighter, but you can choose up to 3 characters to either switch to it or use their abilities between battles. This is relatively basic, but the unique combos, movements, and other features that characterize them in so many different roles make it possible to have a lot of experience with your fighters. I’m really impressed with the lineup of over 60 characters, despite having the same version of the same person. Naruto and Sasuke have already taken a 25% lineup like the series. Bandai really nailed the basics.
They’ve added a few new versions of the characters (Sasuke Rinne Sharingan, Minato Reanimation, and more) and DLC, such as costumes for The Last Characters.
I haven’t played multiplayer much. I only played with one friend and we enjoyed playing against each other.
- Stable gameplay.
- Good online features
- Good for friends/family gatherings
- Graphics, the game looks amazing! The animators nailed it and it worked great.
- Dual audio
- Fighting is great, with top Jutsu animations better than previous titles.
- Anime’s beautiful music that we know fits so well in every scene.
- Tons of content for you and your friends in many ways
- Huge Roster of Upcoming Fighters (DLC)
- Adaptation is required to work.
- Low fps, should be increased to at least 60.
- There are problems finding Nvidia graphics cards (default below)
- Characters capable of unlocking story mode are much more powerful than other characters.
- Super hard bots are easy to beat.
- The handicap only gives strength to the opponent and does not weaken the other character who moves (it was tested on maximum cap).
- A ridiculous amount of crashes without modifying the game’s options and tweaking it.
One of the best and latest Naruto games ever. It features all the characters from previous hurricane games. If you play old hurricane games you will feel at home. But he introduced a new element which is the change of character in the match. You can completely change and play as one of the two supporting characters. Like the last game, this game can run on less PC. But I would suggest that you at least meet the requirement. Also, never buy a session pass. This is a bad thing. The road to Boruto [DLC] is good. The best game of Naruto 10/10. But if you are looking for the utility of Sakura, look elsewhere. (You can play with her bikini dress XD)
After all, this game is great and there’s a lot I didn’t share because I’m still experimenting with the game. The changes are, in my opinion, very nice and smooth which makes for a great fighting game. If you are a fan of the series then I suggest playing but be aware of the technical issues till the updates come out but they will be fixed.
System Requirements of Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 or higher up to date
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo, 3.0GHz – AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6400+ 3.2GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 1024 MB video card
- Hard Drive: 40 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 4 Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “NSUNS4” icon to play the game.
Download More Naruto Shippuden Games
|File Size: 31.7 GB||Download Here|