|Game Title:||Scrapland Remastered|
|Game Publisher:||Mercury Steam Entertainment s.l.|
|Initial Release Date:||13 Dec 2021|
Scrapland Remastered is the first or second game I’ve ever played and it’s still a solid game. I just want to thank the developers for bringing this masterpiece back so that more people can experience it. And thank you for letting me be part of the scrap land testing team!
It’s hilarious and has a Pixar / DreamWorks error in moving everything (dialogue, cinematics) that still works. The open world is divided into several large areas, but given the time constraints it is perfectly acceptable – the scale of the world, the vertical, and the visual mood more than make-up for it.
Scrapland Game is a hidden gem of the title. Although “remastered” is a huge claim (with improvements in structure and lighting), the main advantage is that the game is now available on Steam, rather than the faulty digital distributor from which I originally purchased it.
- Hack the system! Control 15 different characters, each with a unique personality and abilities that will test your skills and sense of humor.
- Find the human assassin who has entered the world of robots and end your criminal career, if you can complete 140+ missions of the game.
- Patrol the city with your favorite warship: speed, firepower, countermeasures, tactics, resistance. if you try you can get it all.
The game is beautiful when it comes out, and doesn’t take itself too seriously. The controls work quite well with a controller and both mouse and keyboard and the story has to die for it. One of the best games ever. It is still well-preserved today on the remnants of the earth in a vertically spacious sci-fi/cyberpunk town with beautiful art direction, colonized by robots.
Lots of fun things to do, like races and fights, fine-tuned and lots of fun. If you like sandbox action adventures with space dogfighting then this is a must-have.
One of the best games ever. It is still well-preserved today on the remnants of the earth in a vertically spacious sci-fi / cyber punk town with beautiful art direction, colonized by robots.
System Requirements of Scrapland Remastered Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 1.0 GHz
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics: compatible with DirectX 9
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install Scrapland Remastered For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Scrapland Remastered Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Scrapland Remastered” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 4.79 GB||Download Here|