|Game Title:||Medieval Trader Simulator|
|Game Developer:||DNA ARMY GAMING|
|Game Publisher:||DNA ARMY GAMING|
|Initial Release Date:||19 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Adventure, Indie, Simulation, Strategy|
My first impression of the Medieval Trader Simulator Video game is that I was a little disappointed because it doesn’t start with any quick direction or any kind of lesson. It took a few minutes to get inside.
But once I was able to get into the game, it was fun to get my hands on what I was doing. You need to think a lot about how you are going to maximize your profits on what you are buying and selling in the store as you go through the game.
Set up your shop in a medieval mountain village, buy and sell over 50 different medieval products, manage the economy and arrange furniture and accessories in your shop with 100% freedom.
I recommend the game but with the big terms:
- Be aware that there is almost no content in the game. There are many items and shelves to use to sell these items, which is great, but that’s it. This is the whole game. Walk from your store to the bazaar, buy some items, bring them back, store your closets, repeat.
- Performance requires work. I got a 2070 SUPER, i7 9700, 24GB DDR4 RAM. The game was rough even at medium settings, 1080p.
- Ai is elementary. NPCs just move around carelessly. They do nothing. Presumably, they buy from you but I saw them buying things when there was no one in my shop except me and the employee.
The only thing I want to see a change in the game right now is the fact that you don’t find anything in the moving cursor or in the game because you are moving around the map and looking at the map.
This makes it a little difficult until you get used to the route you are taking around the village in which you are working. But overall, I would recommend this game to those who are just looking for a cool simulation game. Some hours will be the most played hours for me which is definitely!
System Requirements of Medieval Trader Simulator Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (64-Bit)
- Processor: i5-3570 3.4 GHz 4 Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 770 2GB or higher
- Hard Drive: 23 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 10
How to Install Medieval Trader Simulator For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Medieval Trader Simulator Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “TiNYiSO” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 12.1 GB||Download Here|