BeamNG.drive PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. BeamNG.drive Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Initial Release Date:||29 May 2015|
|Genre:||Racing, Simulation, Early Access|
BeamNG.drive game is much more than a crash simulator … This is, without a doubt, the best vehicle simulator of all time. Each individual component of the vehicle is simulated at 2000 times per second in real-time, creating a driving experience like no other. This is unlike vehicles in any other game as they are essential ‘boxes on wheels’, whereas BeamNG simulates almost every single component of the car. This game also receives many updates, with a new vehicle (a small, classic Italian car), a map (Based on Italy), and a new and optimized UI expected to arrive in the coming months. Car and Map have been released.
Also, the BeamNG community is great, with many high-quality mods made for the game and a friendly environment in the game forums (on the BeamNG website). The developers are also always in contact with the community, helping us resolve issues and answer questions. As this game is early access we are essentially helping improve the game for its official release.
Recently, BeamNG.drive partnered up with the car creation game ‘Automation‘. In my opinion, this is the best game collaboration of all time as it allows you to do whatever you wish in Automation and port it over to BeamNG and drive it around. This allows the previously (almost impossible) task of modding available to almost anyone. You can also upload your creations to the BeamNG repository for anyone to enjoy!
Two game modes of BeamNG.drive (now) Scenario and Free Journey with Career mode coming soon. Scenario game mode includes pre-made scenarios by the developers themselves as well as any user-generated scenarios that you download from the BeamNG website.
Usually, these are not scenarios or races or driving tests but some of them are a bit more interesting (not to mention others are not fun) like the scenarios where you drive a police car and you have to stop a vehicle quickly. Free Roam mode is very self-explanatory, you can choose one of eleven game maps with one of thirteen game vehicles. You can also use other items in the game here as well as a large hamster wheel or a cannon.
Free roam is that you will create your own scenarios if you are so inclined to do so, but as far as I can tell you need to change the script mode from site to site. But if you do not want to create your own scenarios, it can be a lot of fun to just follow your tour around one of the Island maps or add it to things in the grid map full of ramps and other fun things.
- You can basically do whatever you want.
- Has a very active community.
- If you feel like you want something, maybe someone has already added it.
- The soft body dynamics are amazing.
- From the beginning the amount of cleaning you can do is huge.
- The address of the car, shoes, car parts, map, and level is very detailed and large.
- You can choose between freedom or different challenges.
- Graphics that some people complain about but when you see such a good game they are enough.
- The game may fail from the blue or when too many items are loaded.
- Vehicles can sometimes be buggy.
- Graphics are not better (I will come back to this)
It is a very serious game that is played when many institutions are loaded.
So, as a result, BeamNG.drive is still very much in its early stages, but it is much better than it used to be and gets better with each update. Almost every aspect of BeamNG.drive is far more advanced than anything else on the market, including the “unfinished game” thing here and there.
So, and despite all its flaws, I would highly recommend anyone who is in the car (and who has a PC that is powerful enough) to try it out. Here are a few things that will make the BeamNG simulation not too perfect, but that being said, it is still the deepest automotive simulator you can buy today.
System Requirements of BeamNG.drive Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10/11
- Processor: AMD FX 6300 3.5Ghz / Intel Core i3-6300 3.8Ghz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 7750 / Nvidia GeForce GTX 550 Ti
- Hard Drive: 35 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install BeamNG.drive For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “BeamNG.drive Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Click on the “BeamNGdrive.x86” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 312 MB||Download Here|