|Game Title:||I’m on Observation Duty 4|
|Initial Release Date:||22 Dec 2021|
I’m a big fan of Observation Duty games and I can say that I was a little disappointed with the 3 because I really was not a big fan of walking ability and I missed the weird “work” feeling you had from the first game. It says two things I did not like in order to really be a kind of “see the difference” game!
The fourth part is definitely my favorite in the series. A perfect combination of splendor, puzzle, and beauty. The level of variety and variety in the fears compared to your previous games puts you in front of your place. I’m also very grateful for the updated anomaly reporting UI because it does not crawl the browser – something that is stressful when you have a few moments of death! Overall, you can clearly see the care and improvement that has gone into this series and this particular game.
With one of the Observation Duty games, and especially this one, I recommend playing with your friends in a dark room. Friends, so that you have more eyes and do not be afraid, darken so that you can see things more easily and you can be more confident. For a night full of scary games, buy the perfect game package with all four games!
- Love the return of security cameras after the 3rd game was in the 1st person view.
- Anomalies can be subtle and subtle
- Still has a weird and angry sense of humor
- The anomalies were a bit simple so it’s a little clearer what the problem is (but not always, more on that)
- I still have no idea if it’s a game or just the fact that I live near an airport, but I can hear the unmistakable
- sounds that I am so convinced are small auditory stimuli in the game that increase tension or a sense of paranoia.
- The game lets you enlighten yourself. “I saw something! Wait … maybe … no … something is happening now no I’m just crazy … CUT”
- Categorizing some anomalies is annoying. So technically the game tells you this, but only in the context of a menu item where the spirits are clear and not invasive.
- So I’m sorry if a baby crying with demon eyes is just an attacker. Or better yet, the man without ahead is not a corpse, but a sovereign. Sometimes I just wonder.
- It’s a relatively short game, but for the price, I really can not complain too much.
Easily my favorite movie series so far! It has the best balance of anomalous types (cookie, IOOD 2), and has not increased in a number of rooms (OOD2 again cookie). I love how the original formula was returned, but better than before. I love the helplessness of waiting for something to happen when I look at the still perspectives of the cameras. The anomalies in this game are best made and are much thinner than the previous parts.
A terrific game and I recommend it, however, it should be a light warning for epileptic patients, the light anomaly is a very severe light.
System Requirements of I’m on Observation Duty 4 Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4690 / 3.50GHz × 4 or better
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 970 or better
- Hard Drive: 5 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install I’m on Observation Duty 4 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “I’m on Observation Duty 4 Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- Open the “DARKSiDERS” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.82 GB||Download Here|