Each level consists of several basement floors, and ‘Level 0’ is a lesson. The first level can be easily beaten – and so are the first three levels – which means it takes about three to four hours to start challenging the game (at ‘Level 4’), And even when it is difficult to find, it is far from the problem that appears on matches, such as Kahji’s Magazine E, Edom, NetHack, etc.
While the Alchemic Dungeons DX is clearly designed for comfortable crowds, I don’t see why it doesn’t support the mouse. You can play it with the subtle controller or keyboard, and almost every key is non-refundable (you can’t just repeat the left and right controls for crafting inventory). Although the keyboard control scheme is a bit complicated, you can perform each operation with just a few key presses, which is a good thing.
Classes and replay value
There are eight classes to choose from: Fighter, Hunter, Dwarf, Witch, Valkyrie, Ninja, Konochi, Elf. Everyone plays very differently, which is something I appreciate. But still, the steam version is not a success, so for example, with each class, there are fewer concessions to beat the game. I also think that in the end, the cost of replay will not be so great, because the method race here is very basic and every created basement feels very familiar and “safe” (no wonder on every run) Is).
System Requirements of Alchemic Dungeons DX Game
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8/Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia or AMD with 2048 MB memory
- Hard Drive: 400 MB available space
Installation Method of Alchemic Dungeons DX For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Alchemic Dungeons DX – PC free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “Crack” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “AlchemicDungeons” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 189 MB||Download Here|