|Game Developer:||Jackson Clayton, Andy Sharpe, Liam A’Hearn, Zane Kidwell|
|Game Publisher:||Jackson Clayton|
|Initial Release Date:||17 Dec 2021|
HYPERJUSTICE VIDEO GAME is a fast-paced third-person shooter that has been heavily influenced by 1980s cop movies and television. Sprint through Blood and Neon Stand Miami as you fight the mob and try to stop the distribution of potentially world-destroying medicine.
It’s 1989, and violence in the United States is out of control. Miami is the most dangerous city in the world. The mob has taken over the city and 14 crimes are being reported every second. After dark, no one escapes the fear of kidnapping or murder and unimaginable drugs are being distributed in every street corner.
Play through ten sets at different locations in The Magic City. Jump, flip, roll and dive to avoid bullets and clear crowds. You need to act quickly and react to avoid enemy fire and change your strategy according to your weapons and environment.
Sprint through Neon Stand Miami as you fight the mob and try to stop the distribution of the drug that is destroying the world. HyperJustice is a fast-paced third-person shooter inspired by 1980’s police movies and television.
System Requirements of HYPERJUSTICE Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 Or Later
- Processor: 2.4GHZ Dual Core
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon Vega 3 or equivalent
- Hard Drive: 800 MB available space
- DirectX: Version 12
How to Install HYPERJUSTICE For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “HYPERJUSTICE Game” folder.
- Click on the “HYPERJUSTICE” icon to play the game.
- It is a Pre-Installed Game !! That means this game is already installed in the folder !! no need to Install…
|File Size: 309 MB||Download Here|