Cursed to Golf PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Cursed to Golf Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Cursed to Golf
|Initial Release Date:
|18 Aug, 2022
|Action, Adventure, Indie, Sports
Cursed to Golf is a golf-like action-adventure game with some roguelike elements to it. You travel 18 holes in a golf purgatory to reach the top after your character dies from a lightning strike. You meet other golfers stuck in golf purgatory on a run and each of them acts as a boss level to the end where you have to get to the hole ahead of them on the long course.
The event features over 70 courses all with different hazards and shortcuts to help keep playing golf as fresh as ever. On courses, you can use Ace Cards that positively affect your shot, or add additional shots to your par meter. The game has 20 or more ace cards in all. The par meter starts at 5 on any hole and if it goes down to 0 the run is over and you have to start back at the beginning. After each hole, you get the money that can be used in the shop to buy ace cards and outside the shops, you can also collect ace cards between the walls.
- Fun, easy, and addictive golf with tons of unique courses to help keep it fresh
- The game is difficult but in a good way. You will fail a lot but it always makes you want to keep playing and tell yourself “1 more try”.
- Lots of variety and ace cards that help expand courses and allow lots of interesting shortcuts to be discovered
- Beautiful 2D animations with great music and animation
- Good value for what you get
- Addictive gameplay if you are a golf fan
- Boss glitched out of a tight corner once to win the hole.
- Twice the game let me skip each hole and just go straight to the boss
- Inconsistent amounts are generated after each hole. Not sure how they figure out how much you get behind the hole. Based on how many shots it took? Or how many shots do I have left?
The disadvantage of the game is that while the game is fun, trying to pick it up with the same rogue mechanics can make the game too painful for most players to finish.
I personally feel like I wouldn’t want to run another game after winning it. I felt like I had seen everything it had to offer. Roguelikes are often about changing your ways, trying new things, and making decisions in the midst of your challenges. I don’t think the game hit the mark on these 3 points.
Allowing shorter full runs and fewer restrictions on players might be the secret sauce to entice players like me to keep coming back. Maybe even different clubs that would take away your spin and add a different kind of ability. I just want to stray more to the safest path, because I know that if I fail I have a very long run back to where I was.
Action cards allow for some flavor, but if you try too hard you will definitely fail. There are boss powers that give you extra bonuses like bringing cards into new runs, having +5 more strokes on each hole, or allowing a player to set up a checkpoint along the run, but I personally feel like these are band-aids to the reality that the whole run takes a lot longer as does the difficulty in each hole. They feel like they were put there to make sure the players would eventually win
Ultimately, Cursed to Golf is a very original take on Roguelikes using brilliant ideas in a genre that has never used some creativity. But it also has great ambiance, music, and charming graphics.
System Requirements of Cursed to Golf Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 2.4 GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 / Radeon R9 380 or better
- Hard Drive: 4 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
How to Install Cursed to Golf For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Cursed to Golf Game” folder.
- Click on the “CursedtoGolf” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 930 MB