|Game Title:||HOT WHEELS UNLEASHED|
|Game Developer:||Milestone S.r.l.|
|Game Publisher:||Milestone S.r.l.|
|Initial Release Date:||30 Sep 2021|
Hot Wheels Unleashed is one of those games that you can pick up and enjoy right now. This is by no means important, but the campaign is quite extensive and enjoyable, the cars (or toy cars) are very large and diverse, and the inclusion of track builder, split-screen, multiplayer is really fun and especially repetitive. Creates a playable game.
I was amazed at the visual quality of the game, everything looks detailed and shiny, and it’s nice to shine with a reflection of the screen space on the tracks. Despite being licensed, the music is captivating. The only real point of improvement will be some features of life, such as improvements for multiplayer, including the detection of AFK. Overall, I think this is a fun title for racing fans of all ages.
System Requirements of Hot Wheels Unleashed Game
- OS: Windows 8.1 or later (64-Bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2500K or AMD FX-6350
- Memory: 8 GB
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 960 or GeForce GTX 1050
- Hard Drive: 22 GB available space
How to Install Hot Wheels Unleashed For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Hot Wheels Unleashed – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open the “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- After Installation click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 17 GB||Download Here|