qomp PC Game is a 90-minute one-button game that manages to find a number of ways in which you have to rethink the results of pressing a single button at any time. I really enjoyed the game and nothing seemed to welcome it.
Just a fun, short platform. It always changes things and keeps them fresh by adding new mechanics or you have interacted with the mechanics in a new way and that’s great. I wanted to say something else, but what it is, it’s great.
A small game that has simple elements and theories, fully exploring them with my little time makes it special, I think it’s a good soundtrack, and a solid twist to a classic game Totally makes your own. Especially if you are looking for a fast-paced game and have fun.
I am usually interested in games that try to minimize the number of input options available to the player but try to maximize the number of modes or contexts on which the minimum Fewer inputs apply.
Everything about Wombat is great, and qomp Game is no exception.
- The surface design and mechanics are very well implemented and everything feels smooth and fun while playing.
- You can level up a story.
- Art is nice and minimalistic.
- The music is beautiful and sets the mood.
System Requirements of qomp Game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo E5200
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: GeForce 9800GTX+ (1GB)
- Hard Drive: 206 MB available space
Installation Method of qomp For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “qomp – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on the “qomp” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 81 MB||Download Here|