|Game Title:||Gas Station Simulator|
|Game Developer:||DRAGO entertainment|
|Game Publisher:||Movie Games S.A. and HeartBeat Games|
|Release Date:||15 Sep, 2021|
Gas Station Simulator is a wonderful game. You have different jobs running a gas station. Some examples include: refueling cars, cleaning the inside and outside area, painting inside and out, and a ton more. It can be a little distracting to start with. After a while, you start to get into things and are able to balance everything.
There are a lot of bugs in the game, like most simulator games. Fortunately, developers seem to be focusing on fixing these bugs and giving us regular contacts. I am attached to the game and would recommend playing it.
System Requirements of Gas Station Simulator Game
- OS: Windows 7/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i3 3.0 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVidia GeForce GTX 660 2GB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
Installation Method of Gas Station Simulator For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Gas Station Simulator – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you extract the game.
- Open “CODEX” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- After Installation click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 6.15 GB||Download Here|
“”Gas Station Simulator” is a registered trademark, property of Movie Games S.A. and HeartBeat Games”