|Game Title:||Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper|
|Initial Release Date:||27 May 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG, Strategy|
There are very few things that I’m not a big fan of but overall it’s great on many levels. Graphically I’m impressed. Load times are minimal. Some say it’s linear, but it’s not a bad thing at all. Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT ain’t for me either.
This pattern is repeated by 4 large biomes and to some extent, these majors usually have minor or sub-biomes that can also benefit from it.
- Very beautiful game.
- It’s very easy to waste time.
- The crafting system is solid.
- Encouraging strategies on how and what to prepare and manage your resources.
- Smooth integration of skills that provides a fun mix of combat.
- Inventory management nightmares. If you have an OCD signal, it will bother you about storing and managing your belongings.
- Mouse move/mouse attack
- The ground is real and you will need to prepare a number of items in order to proceed with the research or to reach the desired item to make the required armor/equipment.
- The music is very soft.
I’m not sure I see why anyone would complain about this because it really requires you to create, use and develop every single item in the game. You can’t just speculate on one thing and blitz the game. You have to do everything. Everything or you will not end.
Fighting in this game requires a bit of thinking and luck. Because your movement is connected to the mouse, as are your attacks, it takes some time to get used to it. The third boss was the most challenging so far. You can’t just make the best gear, run and fast and tank. You have to make a strategy.
System Requirements of Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7 SP1+ (64-bit)
- Processor: i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10 capabilities, 1GB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 10
How to Install Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Force of Nature 2: Ghost Keeper Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you extracted the game.
- Open the “SKIDROW” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 772 MB||Download Here|