|Game Developer:||FiveDead Interactive Inc.|
|Game Publisher:||FiveDead Interactive Inc.|
|Initial Release Date:||12 Mar 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Casual, Strategy|
Firescout is a single and multiplayer shooter game. Lots of game modes to play with your friends, with random, and with bots. Open a new world with this. The download is a state-of-the-art first-person multiplayer shooter (supports offline vs. AI). 4 classes, different levels (more mapping plans), and mode, scalable weapon.
Many game modes to play:
- A team competition with no rules
- Confirmation of murder
- Capture Flag (CTF)
System Requirements Firescout Game
- OS: 64-bit OS (Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11)
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4170 or AMD FX-8120
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX11 Compatible GeForce GTX 460 1GB or AMD HD 6850 1GB o DirectX: Version 11
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
How to Install this game?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Firescout – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on “Setup” and Install the game.
- Now open the “SKIDROW” Folder and copy all files from that folder and paste them into where you installed the game.
- After Installation, click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 5.37 GB||Download Here|