|Game Title:||Fire and Steel|
|Game Developer:||Kreatin Studios|
|Game Publisher:||Kreatin Studios|
|Initial Release Date:||14 Dec 2021|
This is a masterpiece of gaming power fantasy. I mean, this isn’t the first game to cast you in the role of Dragon, but it’s the most satisfying ever. It’s ridiculously entertaining, in large part because the devs here have mastered the Dragon Sense. It is lively, diving, and easy to weave, where it turns on a penny and burns everything with the literal fire of death.
Early levels are pure gaming nirvana, wreaking havoc when you dominate the skies. Vehicles exploding in beautiful arcs are extremely satisfying to see targets roasting on the ground, burning them, hearing men’s screams, but for me, Dogfight Peak Dragon Combat with WW2 aircraft, the aircraft in the metal shower Are exploding, screaming. And crying when their tormented engines are falling from the sky. It is also a beautiful-looking game, well illuminated and convincing enough detail, and Dragon is well modeled and animated.
You go through a series of missions, including a total of 12 tutorials (which, truth be told, is the weakest part of the game, forcing you to fly from the cramped spaces of the cave to this glorious moment until You don’t get into freedom) and when they start easily they gradually become difficult.
- This is a different concept from other games.
- Story animations and voiceover are satisfactory.
- The view system is good, it gets harder over time but still passable.
- The graphics are fine.
- Easy to master movement.
- The healing mechanic is very creative.
- The secondary attack is limited which makes it important to plan before the attack.
- No graphics setting.
- The system requirements for such a simple game are very high.
- The first 2 losses affect fps (I got an average of 40-45 fps from start to finish of the game).
- The first attack is easily able to spam which makes the game easier (I would recommend a cold down mechanic)
- Collaborating with another dragon is easier in the mission because the other dragon can destroy the whole wave without any help.
By the middle of Act II, you’ll need to think more strategically about how you get to every scene or you’ll crash and burn, and Act III really does take off the gloves on normal. There is an easy mode if you just want to burn the idiots, but normal seems like the desired experience. This is not a very long game, 2-3 hours seems right for most players.
The game can be as complicated as hell and you can tell it was on a budget. However, a lot of thought was given to this clean game. And when I say a little too small to the point that I’m tempted to say it’s too expensive, it took me less than two hours to complete (I took a break) so It’s a real shame not so long ago. It was reaching a climax but … well no one was going to spoil it. I think this game has the potential to be better.
System Requirements Fire and Steel Game
- OS: Windows XP/2000/ME/98/Vista
- Processor: Intel i7 7700K
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: GTX 970
- Hard Drive: 10 GB available space
- DirectX: 11
- Sound Card: Onboard
How to Install Fire and Steel For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Fire and Steel” folder.
- Click On “setup” and Install the game.
- After installation, Go to the extracted folder, Open the “PLAZA” folder, copy all files and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 5.21 GB||Download Here|