|Game Developer:||Sokpop Collective|
|Game Publisher:||Sokpop Collective|
|Initial Release Date:||13 Feb 2019|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie, RPG|
Featherfall game is great, especially for the price. It’s basically a top-down Souls Like game with easy controls and a fun art style. There is a lot of confusion in some places. Sometimes you can see enemies moving around when they are left alone. Recently, I hit a boss because he accidentally left the mountain. However, this does not discourage my recommendation.
- Great duration for the price (about 5 hours in my case).
- A really deep atmosphere.
- Promotes discovery.
- Really fun combat mechanics.
- Lots of weapons to try.
- Many types of enemies to fight.
- The things you need to improve your weapons seem to be limited, so once you have improved your main weapon you are basically discouraged from trying other weapons. (Because they will be weak and you will have no way to upgrade them. The same level of your main).
- It’s a feat to kill Easter. Seriously, who would have thought that forcing players to slaughter Easter was a good idea? That was when I had to do it.
This game is amazing. It plays like a soul game (maybe we can call it a “soul light” game?), Except that you lose nothing when you die. It has many different weapons for you to try and many different types of enemies to fight. He also has many bosses. I’m hoping for Featherfall 2 (or maybe some DLC for it) and once you play the game you’ll be hoping for that too.
System Requirements of Featherfall Game
- OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Dual Core 2 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX9 compatible with at least 500MB of memory
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install Featherfall For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Featherfall Game” folder.
- Click on the “soksouls” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 75 MB