|Game Title:||Mon Bazou|
|Game Developer:||Santa Goat|
|Game Publisher:||Santa Goat|
|Initial Release Date:||16 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Adventure, Racing, Simulation|
Mon Bazou Video Game is like My Summer Car Video Game, but it is mostly about fun instead of breaking the will to live out of you. Even though the first few days are over, the game is already a blast. You can say that this is a fun project, and there are a lot of fun tips to keep in mind whether it is trying to get your browser right, save your game, or build a maple syrup maker.
Be prepared to say “sorry”, shoot a few arrows, and prepare your guitar to get out of the ripe. The game is worth the price, and I’m glad to see how it develops.
Mon Bazou Amazing Video Game Download
Probably one of the best games I have ever played, you can relax while playing and have so many activities that you can barely turn around. The game has the motivation of the content to be played, and every time new updates come out this game becomes an even more interesting game. Decomposing, collecting upgrades, and growing plants and trees is fun to try to live in the game world as much as possible and earn as much as possible. It is fun to play with every new challenge.
A fun and casual little game, inspired by My Summer Car, but very unique in its own right. Although no permadeath has been applied yet, it is a very cool and comfortable experience … which is not necessarily a bad thing. It already has compelling content. I feel like I was forcibly ruined after 6 hours of play. Very excited to see where it goes!
- Santa Goat has done an amazing job in creating a game that can be as beautiful as MSC, many games eventually turning into a completely different genre, or just looking like a perfect copy. Mon Bazou feels that the mouth of MSC has really helped make it happen.
- He also did very well to make the original game and not just a copy of MSC. (which in my opinion is very nice)
- The game is also really calm and cool, almost in a therapeutic way.
- In this sense, there is a lot of confidence that you can start over, and make things different from your last salvation.
- As you have probably seen, the way you save the game is really annoying, you have to have gas in your generator, wait 30 seconds exactly for the computer to start, and then 5 hours (during the game) ) lose. save at last.
- The physics engine also needs to be adjusted, I hit my truck on my Konig, (one of the cars) and Konig went 15 meters into the air for some reason. If there are a lot of trees in your truck, chances are you will leave it there, it will fly everywhere if you force your way into the ditch.
- The game starts to harden after a while, in the near future you will find yourself just cutting down trees, and waiting for your paycheck, I think the game needs something to keep the player busy. However, to be fair, this is still a very early arrival, so you are really still looking forward to a full-featured game.
When the game is in its infancy, it’s really nice for what it is. When you want to build cars and earn money, I highly recommend playing this, it is really close to real-life so it is a great game for true lovers. The game is still in early arrival so there may be some issues but overall on stage, this game is a perfect sound.
System Requirements of Mon Bazou Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8(SP1+)/10
- Processor: x86, x64 architecture with SSE2 instruction set support
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 500 series or better
- Hard Drive: 1 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 10
How to Install Mon Bazou For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Mon Bazou Game” folder.
- Click on the “Mon Bazou” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 417 MB||Download Here|