Euro Truck Simulator 2 PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Euro Truck Simulator 2 Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Euro Truck Simulator 2|
|Game Developer:||SCS Software|
|Game Publisher:||SCS Software|
|Initial Release Date:||18 Oct 2012|
Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a tracking of the 2008 truck simulation game of the same name. Across the UK and Europe, players start with a small truck garage and a list of local fast jobs.
His goal is to create deliveries between logistics centers with multiple traffic incidents. Once the player has the experience and money, he is allowed to buy, tune and drive his vehicles. Finally, it is possible to invest in new depots, and use other drivers to work with them.
In fact, yes it is. It may seem like an easy task, but it really is a challenge. You start small when you drive to other companies and build your way. You start with very small tasks that you can accomplish in the first 20 minutes of your game with short trips.
In the end, you just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. You can use those skills to help you travel longer and get higher pay when you complete tasks. Finally, once you earn that steady income, you can own your own truck and pay even more.
You start with a small garage, and you will be able to upgrade it and work with the drivers while you go! Also, look for a short way to get a loan! You choose what to do!
Euro Truck Simulator 2 Download Video Game !!
Euro Truck Simulator 2 (ETS2) is a 2012 vehicle simulation game developed and self-published by SCS Software. It encompasses a mass game world that spans most of Europe, the British Isles, and Scandinavia, with each city connected by beautifully rebuilt road systems, such as German highways. The game also offers detailed simulation mechanics for rigid sim players and also offers an alternative ‘automatic’ mode for gamers or beginners like me.
Like my feelings about Farming Simulator 2013, I was a fan of Euro Truck Simulator 2 and I do not know why. The world-class work simulators are a lot of junk, but a few options (including ETS2) are surprisingly interesting.
In no way can I think I can describe this game without looking so scary. You are a truck driver and starting your own cargo business. You have to drive according to the law, take a break, buy fuel and pay for care. There is nothing extraordinary about this game on paper, but for what it is, Euro Truck Simulator 2 is a happy ending. I recommend everyone to try it.
- Beautiful graphics with impressive truck interiors, the world environment, and road systems
- good sound effects and existence
- Europe is vast and elaborate that gives personality to every place you visit
- Good selection of trucks with a good upgrade and maintenance system
- Different Shipping and delivery conditions
- Surprisingly it contains a development system (top-level) related
- Garage and Truck Company management system
- Offers a variety of game modes to suit both hard-nosed, unofficial, and novice sim players
- Although the FPS is above 60, some micro-stunts
- The low number of pedestrians empties some parts of the cities somewhat
- Poor prize for parking a trailer by hand (they could have given it at least 100xp)
- Anti-aliasing is limited to MLAA only
Although the basic and obvious game mechanics of the game consist of driving across Europe, it incorporates more mechanics to make the game a little more fun, such as; an upgrade system (high level) that opens up new levels of the bar, truck, upgrades, and delivery terms; Truck Managing System where you use a freight company to purchase/renovate garages, trucks, and drivers to manage their use.
Start playing as a hired driver and earn enough money to build your own freight empire that will take over all of Europe.
As a 40-year-old retired truck driver, I never thought I would end up in a truck driving game, when I could find the European routes I was looking for daily it would be a wonderful experience.
The experience is so realistic that I would recommend this game to anyone who wants a glimpse into the life of a European truck driver without all the hassle and hassle of going through the work. SCS congratulations you have a real product count the suicide AI as well.
System Requirements of Euro Truck Simulator 2 Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Dual-core CPU 2.4 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTS 450-class (Intel HD 4000)
- Hard Drive: 12 GB available space
How to Install Euro Truck Simulator 2 For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Euro Truck Simulator 2 Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you installed the game.
- Open the “bin” >> “win_x86” folder, and click on the “Euro Truck Simulator 2” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 518 MB||Download Here|