Assetto Corsa Competizione PC Game Free Download. It is now available on PCFreeNow. Assetto Corsa Competizione Full Version With the direct, Highly Compressed, and single download link.
|Game Title:||Assetto Corsa Competizione|
|Game Developer:||Kunos Simulazioni|
|Game Publisher:||505 Games|
|Initial Release Date:||29 May 2019|
|Genre:||Racing, Simulation, Sports|
Assetto Corsa Competizione Video Game is the definition of racing simulation. The only racing simulation that invented and founded the 5-point tire model, when all previous Sims used single-point tire models. It mimics the heat transfer from the brake discs to the core temperature of the tire. It also includes a modern realistic weather system, which mimics dry lines, slippery racing lines when it rains on a rubber track, as well as day/night transitions. I have been running ACC since it was first accessed in 2018 and 3 years later, there are things I am still learning about it.
I love this game, it basically has everything you want from a GT simulator, except for this huge long road circuit in the jungle and around the mountains of Germany, but hey, maybe someday An SRO event will go there. . At the moment, although everything here is great, there is a lot to learn and enough for the car and truck races, respectively. It has a very deep system for tracking your statistics in different ways, most importantly for online racing, your safety. It also has great weather and daytime with lots of options.
- High graphical quality on every car and circuit
- Unique handling for each car and clear physical differences between GT3 and GT4 cars
- Complete immersion and sincerity during the wheel-to-wheel race
- Pay attention to details such as tire damage, standing water across the track
- A player ranking system that allows private servers to “cape” inexperienced players from accidentally ruining other races
- Ability to use external vehicle skins (although only visible to the client and not hosted on the server)
- Real-time weather and time of day effects
- A lot of Lack of server tool support (for example, unable to change circuit without changing server configuration and restarting the server)
- Basic AI that will hit the player if you are slow or in front of them anyway.
- Cars are very sensitive to high driving.
- The balance between the cars is not enough. (Performance difference 1.5 seconds)
- Riding on a curb feels very arcade in terms of grip.
- Grip in some grassy areas near track boundaries.
- The transition between sessions is sometimes a bug.
- Unable to drag and adjust HUD elements.
- The mini-map is small and the opponents appear blurred or translucent.
The game can be a bit confusing for those who are new to racing simulator games but if you play with the racing wheel you can enjoy it to its full potential. Currently 2 available modes both single-player and special events feel complete. The other 3 modes increase the chances to come and hopefully grow and work to improve the overall game quality. Scenes are full of candy. It’s competitive from time to time, but so is the GT series of games. Single-player and special event modes currently provide you with 1 car and 1 track until the final release of the full roster of cars and tracks. Time, date, and static weather conditions are adjusted according to your preference. The driving mechanic is really well-tuned which makes physics reliable and challenging.
The sound is fantastic. I’ve played almost every racing game in the last decade but the sound of this game is one of the best I’ve ever heard and “Multi-Channel Mixing” can be the best. Replay is like watching a car pass by on the track. (I’m playing on a better home cinema bug speaker system with Asus Xonar DSX and DTS interactive via optical on my receiver)
The graphics: are great and the performance is fine (approximately 60-80fps) while hot lapping on Nurburgring on my old fx8350 with gtx980 1080p everything is over but I guess with full grid online I have to reject some settings will have. I think the FPS I get is about 20-30% less than AC but it’s just EA so I’m sure there will be more optimization.
Stability: Given that the game is still in early access, get a great experience from the ground up. I have played it on both old and new systems and I can assure you of the fact that it works better on new PCs than the old system on the current build.
Assetto Corsa Competizione is the best food for your sports car racing. Its many different mechanics come together as a whole and complement each other very well. The controls are minimal and they respond well. So the mechanics and controls are easy to follow and very straightforward. The game is focused, on learning how to maintain eye contact, the challenge becomes more and more intense with each match.
System Requirements of Assetto Corsa Competizione Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4460 or AMD FX-8120
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GTX 750 4GB, Radeon RX 460 4GB
- Hard Drive: 50 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install Assetto Corsa Competizione For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Assetto Corsa Competizione Game” folder.
- Click on the “acc icon to play the game.
- It is a Pre-Installed Game !! That means this game is already installed in the folder !! no need to Install it…
Also Download: rFactor 2 Free Download
|File Size: 4.04 GB||Download Here|