Free Download Don Bradman Cricket 14 Full Version For PC
- Casual-Customizable matches with the option to choose any two teams out of 79 which even has the historical teams of England and Australia from the 20th century.
- Career-In this mode players are allowed to create and customize a character ,make him a batsmen, all rounder or a bowler and embark on a journey across the tough domestic competitions to the ever inspiring Internationals.
- Online-Lets the player compete with other players across the globe.
Batsmanship: Batting is best evolved and worked out in this title. The Controller inputs make it possible to duplicate almost all cricket shots played in current cricket. Pad … they’re all in this game. The player can easily play on both the front foot and the hind foot and must find the position of the right foot for different deliveries to avoid discharge. There are three major camera modes for batting and a supporter mode that allows the player to play through the eyes of the batsmen.
Bowling: Players can choose to bowl fast, medium speed, spin (using both wrists and fingers). More changes are kept open in the delivery of a high level player which causes trouble to the batsmen. Bowling long spells along with bad days on the field reduces the effectiveness of delivery. Hitting sixes is satisfying and the ball gets out of the stadium if the upper hand time runs out.
Fielding: Fielding has been completely redesigned in DBC14. Delivery in a career mode conveys the feeling of being on the ground with the option of actually running fast and keeping the goal of the keeper, bowler or just the stumps. In addition to AI fielders are very responsible for high difficulty settings.In short this is the best game of cricket I have ever played.The controls felt really amazing, but just playing the demo and batting in the nets was an amazingly satisfying experience. Download Free Full Don Bradman Cricket 14 PC Game I enjoy all subjects and it really takes skill to be successful. I can’t claim to be very good at anything in this sport, but it feels very similar to my real life cricketing skills, so that’s it.I have spent most of my time playing this game in a career style. It feels realistic, except that with some of my performances, I’m sure my county took me away from some sports.Is the game perfect? no. The commentary is completely wrong and repetitive. There seems to be no reason why there are so many miss catches. And although I do enjoy bowling, sometimes it gets out of the way of the batsmen. But as with the real thing, I don’t think there can be a complaint.
- OS: Windows XP/Windows Vista/Windows 7/Windows 8
- Processor: Dual-Core CPU E5700 3.00Ghz or AMD Athlon II X2 250 3.01 Ghz
- Memory: 2 GB of RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD 6670 or NVIDIA Geforce GT520 with Min 1GB Memory
- Hard Drive: 2 GB of free hard disk space
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open “DBC 14.PCFreeNow” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation complete, go to the folder where you install Don Bradman Cricket 14 game.
- Click on “cricket14” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 1.49 GB||Download Here|