|Initial Release Date:||20 Nov 2015|
|Genre:||Action, Adventure, Indie|
Bitardia is a really good video game if you are familiar with Russian internet culture and humor, especially related to image boards, and things mentioned in the Lurkmore encyclopedia. There is not much action, nor is the purpose of the gameplay or graphics to wander around, explore the game world, and find funny and bizarre things.
This game contains a whole bunch of lilies! Slang, Gaben, a concrete mixer, drugs, frustration, revolution, Snoop Dogg, and 2D girls … Surprisingly, but I didn’t see any bugs! It needs more searching, and better optimization to get better than GTA (long loading really drives me crazy).
However, I think this game is hardly interesting for people who know neither Russian memes nor the culture of Russian image boards. Honestly, this game is probably one of my favorite games I’ve ever played. I wasn’t expecting this game at all from her videos and pictures, it’s somehow deep, funny, and very fun while seemingly easy. At first, it was difficult to follow the story, but even as I wandered around I focused on the side missions and stories of the NPCs.
- Funny (for some)
- Enjoy a story that lasts less than an hour (depending on how many you die and how much money you lose, forcing you to look for side)
- Some big open world to explore and talk with some AI
- In all Russian, minus captions.
- Slow updates (I’m sure it’s man-made)
- Lots of flaws (although they can sometimes be honestly ridiculous)
Overall, the game is deep, funny, and entertaining, and although the graphics aren’t good, they do improve the game. That’s the decent thing to do, and it should end there. There are a lot of cultural references (which for some reason surprised me) and Easter eggs that make the game even more fun. I highly recommend this game, the amount of content in it and its value should be very high for the experience of playing it. It’s 100% worth it
System Requirements of Bitardia Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: Intel Core i3
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 450 or higher with 1GB Memory
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 9.0
How to Install Bitardia For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Bitardia Game” folder.
- Click on “Setup” and install it.
- After installation is complete, go to the folder where you install the game.
- Open the “DARKSiDERS” folder, copy all files, and paste it where you install the game.
- Click on the “Game” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 459 MB||Download Here|