So, they’re very naked, but that’s the idea. It’s a hack and slash, a kind of mix between Hexon and Whitchain. I really, really appreciate the simplicity of its system – you kill enemies, you earn XP that gives you level.
Between the centers, in one center, you spend skill points to improve your health, increase the commotion or increase the magic.
You have a limited inventory of 16 spaces, in which you keep all your weapons, such as plain swords, donkeys, axes, and sticks such as plague (poison ratio), fireball crew, ice, and more.
All weapons lose their stability when used, and once broken, they wear out – so if you don’t want to use them, you’ll have to keep collecting them and replace them. They differ from each other in speed and loss.
In addition, your sticks use mana (blue for stronger attacks, stronger green), which you collect all around.
So far, it’s very short. You can finish the first section in about 30 minutes, and there are two more maps, with three more developments.
System Requirements of Ravensword: Undaunted Game
- OS: Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2nd Gen /AMD FX series or better
- Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: Nvidia GTX 760/Radeon HD7870 or better
- Hard Drive: 2 GB available space
Installation Method of Ravensword Undaunted For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “Ravensword Undaunted – PC Free Now” >> folder.
- Click on the “RavenswordUndaunted” icon to play the game.
|File Size: 780 MB||Download Here|