|Game Developer:||Joy Way|
|Game Publisher:||Joy Way|
|Initial Release Date:||17 Dec 2021|
|Genre:||Action, Casual, Indie, Early Access|
AGAINST Video game has the potential to take their rightful place among the big names of the rhythm game genre. I’m very happy with it. If Joy Way uses the Getting Started stage to solidify some existing maps and add more content, I anticipate a brighter future for this.
AGAINST Action Game is awesome! A ton of fun, and good work too! Most people will compare it to Pistol Whip, and of course, there is a similarity, but what sets it apart is the diversity of the game. Upon firing your weapon, you also split the enemy in half and shoot with your sword, hitting the enemy in the face with their fists, escaping from obstacles, such as walls and ‘planes’, and entering their path. levels.
I have found that some people complain in their reviews that when attacks do not follow the music, so I was a little worried about it, but really, I did not see that problem. I think people hit enemies very quickly, right when red targets appear, instead of hitting them when the target is creating their own “hit now” animation, which is true in hitting. The game can take advantage of some more visual aids to better understand the rhythm, like the enemies happening in the Whip Pistol, but I don’t think it’s exactly necessary because the target already tells you when to hit.
The campaign is not very big right now, I’m in it for 40 minutes and I think I’ve only lost the last level in Easy mode, but since it’s a rhythm game, it has a great upgrade value, so you can always step will play again. try and get a better score, and then I’ll finish Normal and Hard mode, which should be crazy! At the same time, it is still in its infancy, so it may be added later. Hopefully, they get enough purchases to add more free content in the future. There is also an editor, so you can play maps created by the community, I still tried it.
The game is visually appealing but very different from what I was expecting. The beta version had a movie-noir scene that I really enjoyed. The developers decided this might not be a better idea, so they changed the look significantly. The game is not so dark, with wider graphics, softer and redder. This makes the game not look as violent as it is.
- Lots of variety. Enemies, environments, and game mechanics all take on a variety of features to bring them out.
- Solid art style. Most VR games go for an art scene, and this is one of the best I have seen. Not the best, but very solid and atmospheric.
- Level Editor. Beat Saber does not have an official level editor, and the things this editor can do is very interesting.
- Time is sometimes a little far. Many times, you attack with a beat, but many other times, you only attack with a little-to-no music synchronization.
- The editor sometimes deals with it. When Quest 2 is connected, because only the ear goes to the desktop, you can not change, and you can not test regularly without a headache. Even if they update it with a change option in the header, there are still a few errors (things you do not do where you want to go, hearing errors, enemy errors, entry continues).
This is really fun! The number of songs that come in this early release is not huge, but they are all very unique in appearance, and the three levels of difficulty are very much on. In addition, there is official support for custom songs, and already a few are appearing. Overall, it’s a lot of fun, and I highly recommend it to anyone who has a VR earphone. I definitely recommend this game as all the rhythm games are in one and it’s still one of the funniest, so if you have a VR headset you should get this it is really fun and I can not wait for more content to come out so there is more to play!
System Requirements of AGAINST Game
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel Core i5-4590 or equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce GTX 1060 or equivalent
- Hard Drive: 3 GB available space
- DirectX: Version 11
How to Install AGAINST For PC?
- Extract the file using “Winrar”.
- Open the “AGAINST Game” folder.
- Click on the “AGAINST” icon to play the game.
- This Game is Pre-Installed Which means You Don’t need to install this game. Instantly Play!
|File Size: 2.04 GB||Download Here|